• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kinect Sparkler, Kinect Fun Labs, Kinect Me, And More Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kafel

Banned
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/E3

3_Sans_titre.PNG

everything is in the Major Minute video, Build a Buddy etc.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
This actually makes a lot of sense. A lot of the cool stuff Kinect can do is well-suited to sort of 5 minute "wow, that's nifty" demos. Think of all the cool PC Kinect experiment demo videos on Youtube. Putting them all in one place makes eminent sense. I just hope they're smart enough to not charge (or charge a small amount for the package and release new experiments for free).

Dynoro

Stumpokapow said:
This actually makes a lot of sense. A lot of the cool stuff Kinect can do is well-suited to sort of 5 minute "wow, that's nifty" demos. Think of all the cool PC Kinect experiment demo videos on Youtube. Putting them all in one place makes eminent sense. I just hope they're smart enough to not charge (or charge a small amount for the package and release new experiments for free).
Yeah; this is effectively a Kinect App Store (hopefully with a similar pricing structure). Sounds like an ideal setup to show off what Kinect can do

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
So mini game collections then? Kinect doesn't even get a 'test game phase'?

kadotsu

Banned
This is actually pretty cool. Still not enough for me to justify the price but when Kinect goes down in price this will be a huge point in its favor (if it's supported).

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
dat leakage

What is it with Microsoft? They can't keep this shit under wraps for another 2 hours?

Zoibie

Deadly Joker said:
Didn't the new Console get leaked last year, the night before their E3 conference?

If it did, I wasn't aware of it. But it's usually Sony that are leaking all over the place, and apart from PSVita and maybe Syphon Filter 4, they've done a pretty good job at holding on to their secrets.

Dabanton

Ushojax said:
dat leakage

What is it with Microsoft? They can't keep this shit under wraps for another 2 hours?

It's hilariously embarrassing. You'd think they'd have some sort of protocol on hand for days like this.

Last year they managed to keep leaks down to a minimum this year they've been flooded it seems

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Zoibie said:
If it did, I wasn't aware of it. But it's usually Sony that are leaking all over the place, and apart from PSVita and maybe Syphon Filter 4, they've done a pretty good job at holding on to their secrets.
Yes, it did leak. There was an ad or something like that showing the new 360.

And you're forgetting about God of War.

Malio

I can't WAIT to see all of the Kinect Bobblehead gifs people make.

It will be awesome, think about it.

THINK ABOUT IT

Dabanton

Their IT guys have probably already been summarily executed.

Anyway i hope this goes up today would be fun to try some of these out.

Kafel

Banned
OldJadedGamer said:
The Italian division of Xbox.com put it up early.

It was an italian website but not even a MS one. MS has been silly enough to give them the ad banners and ask them to hold them until the Slim gets announced.

Taoofberg

Could someone leak a Kinect Scribblenauts, already? I want to yell "make kangaroos" at my TV and have it do something.

Lard

Banned
So in other words, now was a great time to get a 360, because I can cut through the backlog without worrying about missing anything new, judging from the games above.

Bread

Banned
snoopeasystreet said:
They also mention finger tracking in that video. Seems like we might get a big update for Kinect in the near future.
Finally! Finger tracking could be a huge asset in making games for Kinect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom