• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Rei (Fatal Frame) title for Wii in Japan to be released in 2011

Did the Fatal Frame 2 Wii remake ever see the light of day? It could be that one.

That being said, I want Fatal Frame on the Wii U, using the controller as a camera. And you can only see the ghosts when looking through the "lens". BAM. Amazing.

Amir0x said:
oh fuck you Nintendo of America

in advance
vr7wg0.png

Busaiku

This is the Fatal Frame 2 remake, right?
If so, it was revealed around earlier in the year (or October last year, can't remember).

Green Scar said:
Because they did a great job with that Project Zero 4 localisation. :p
That's old times. it's new times where they localize all the games NA wants lol. 3 games so far. let's make it 4.

Looking at that calendar, unless it's a typo, Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2 got delayed to September 19th, the same day as Kirby, in the U.S.

Surprised the game did not get moved to Wii U.

Nix

Banned
Wow. Aren't you glad my European brothers? My Australian Brothers? My Japanese brothers? Fuck you guys.

Seriously, if we don't get this, me and NOA, we're through. I'm buying a European WiiU, that's it. I'm done; kiss my ass on the way out.

Oh finally, a release schedule. Now where is the NoA one? :(

EDIT: Nevermind, they have it on the English page. Nothing new to be seen here...move along people.
:(

I like those Fatal Frame games and they are pretty freaky but I fucking hate that high pitched noise which occurs when ghosts come at you.

Its so loud and annoying like its scrambling my brain!!!

Takao

Banned
Green Scar said:
Because they did a great job with that Project Zero 4 localisation. :p

I remember reading that they tried, but there was some big glitch Tecmo wouldn't fix. Was that false?

Boney

Banned
Takao said:
I remember reading that they tried, but there was some big glitch Tecmo wouldn't fix. Was that false?
Not false.

Man I was really hoping they'd move this to Wii U.

Top Bottom