• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword new media depot [Latest: Lyre Trailer] [Spoilers may vary]

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Fi dancing.

~uguu

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
wrowa said:
They could use another piece of music for a change.
If they used this one piece of music for the trailers of other games too, I wouldn't complain.

big_z

I was down on this game until the Tokyo game show but now I'm pretty excited. kinda wish wiiU had the ability to up-res wii games, I would wait just to play this in hd.

wrowa

Crewnh said:
It's the theme music for this game, why would they? Plus it's awesome.
Because using the same track in every single trailer is lame. The music also wears thin rather quickly that way -- I'm not eager to listen to the track in-game for the hundreth time again for example.

Anyway, great trailer. Cannot wait.

BurntPork

Banned
Sn4ke_911 said:
The sky realm is apparently the true overworld while the surface is made up of self-contained areas

FFFFUUUUU.gif

There goes my boner.

GJS

wrowa said:
Because using the same track in every single trailer is lame. The music also wears thin rather quickly that way -- I'm not eager to listen to the track in-game for the hundreth time again for example.

Anyway, great trailer. Cannot wait.
The IGN romance trailer has a different track.

eXistor

Wow....wow, mindblowingly cool. The environments look spectacularly designed, lots of height differences, true underwater exploration (finally)...man and there are people who don't think this isn't gonna be the best 3D Zelda ever?

The only thing I have against it at this point is that Hyrule is made up out of self-contained areas instead of them being linked together. Perhaps Nintendo found a way to make this work, but that could be a big down-side for me. Then again, I have no idea how big and full of explorable islands Skyword is, so that may compensate.

BurntPork

Banned
I think this game is going to have a long opening. Like, Twilight Princess long.

Looks a hell of a lot more fun than TP's though.

AniHawk

eXistor said:
Wow....wow, mindblowingly cool. The environments look spectacularly designed, lots of height differences, true underwater exploration (finally)...man and there are people who don't think this isn't gonna be the best 3D Zelda ever?

it looks kinda cheap. they can't even show link putting on his tunic, they have to use some sort of cross-dissolve instead.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Awesomeness all around.
And now, give me some Super Mario 3D Land big blow out, please.

ROMANCEEEEE?!?!?!?!?!

Top Bottom