• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword new media depot [Latest: Lyre Trailer] [Spoilers may vary]

Sinthetic

art.png

I just realized: Ghirahim and Zelda both have long ears. Link has shorter ears. But the Hero of Time has long ears.

5537734786_9f2f250950.jpg

Hero of Time is the bastard child of Zelda and Ghirahim confirmed.

spekkeh

Banned
WiiredShawn said:
I just realized: Ghirahim and Zelda both have long ears. Link has shorter ears. But the Hero of Time has long ears.

5537734786_9f2f250950.jpg

Hero of Time is the bastard child of Zelda and Ghirahim confirmed.

tumblr_lfz7n7WTWu1qccu9i.jpg

Boney

Banned
oh god started watching but managed to close the window

it'll be even harder cause I won't be getting it at launch ;_;

Red

Closer look at the
cyclops medusa character
in the new media.

Am I looking at a robot skeleton pirate

Effect

Video from Nintendo with actress Clare Grant and actor Seth Green (didn't realize they were married until I read the description) talking about their love of the series (mostly her talking with Seth just looking cool). Seemed to be setup in a confessional type room (like on reality shows where they talk to the camera in private) with them turning on the camera, saying a few words and then turning it off. Makes me wonder if there are going to be more like that from Nintendo of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37sWGS7zV4

RagnarokX

The index page also updated with a couple of new entries: A long video about the silent realm, and a video showing Fi's advice abilities. She said Link was 85% prepared for Skyview Temple. In the Fi video is an NPC Skyloft woman wearing a light green Skyloft Knight uniform. Her pants are puffier than Link's.

Penguin

Effect said:
Video from Nintendo with actress Clare Grant and actor Seth Green (didn't realize they were married until I read the description) talking about their love of the series (mostly her talking with Seth just looking cool). Seemed to be setup in a confessional type room (like on reality shows where they talk to the camera in private) with them turning on the camera, saying a few words and then turning it off. Makes me wonder if there are going to be more like that from Nintendo of America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L37sWGS7zV4

Well I saw one in the wrasslin thread with Cody Rhodes, so I assume its a thing they are doing.

It sucks that it seems like the spoilers have made people who don't want to be spoiled stop posting in these SS threads :/ (myself included. Pretty close to putting some people on my ignore list just to make sure that doesn't happen)

Also sad that I don't see people Zeldadizing their avas. :[

I agree with Sinthetic btw.

RPGCrazied

I will never understand people reading spoilers and wanting to read them before the game comes out, or let alone play it. I can't wrap my head around that one.

jett said:
Let it be known that you're a douchebag.
He has been on my ignore list for the past few days now because of this.

Don't know wtf is wrong with him, not everyone wants to be spoiled on the story of the game.

I don't even know what the rumors were seeing as there were so many and I opted to ignore them. :/

Jocchan

Ὁ μεμβερος -ου
What the fuck. I opened this thread by mistake thinking it was the review one. Thankfully I didn't scroll up to Big One's post.

Top Bottom