• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skyward Sword new media depot [Latest: Lyre Trailer] [Spoilers may vary]

AniHawk

the commercial will probably sell to the people they want to sell to, but god dammit, how hard is it to just use the european commercials or use riders of doom?

[Nintex]

AniHawk said:
the commercial will probably sell to the people they want to sell to, but god dammit, how hard is it to just use the european commercials or use riders of doom?
Didn't NOA's marketing start sucking hardcore when that Mofitt guy entered the boat or was it before then? Why is Reggie still employed while half of NoE bailed, seppuku'd when the 3DS bombed? So many questions...

Caelus

That was the stupidest commercial for an awesome-looking game. They should have used the Golden Joysticks trailer or something.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I got 0 nostalgia from that.

ASIS

BY2K said:
He's doing it wrong!

How can the fate of the world rest on the shoulders of a guy who can't even use the toilet!?

Pre-order cancelled!
Maybe that's how they do it in skyloft?

BY2K said:
He's doing it wrong!

How can the fate of the world rest on the shoulders of a guy who can't even use the toilet!?

Pre-order cancelled!

To be honest this being a Japanese game and all, it could have been a lot worse... Let's praise the Goddesses they kept it classy.

TheExplodingHead said:
To be honest this being a Japanese game and all, it could have been a lot worse... Let's praise the Goddesses they kept it classy.

True. They could have let us listen to the sound of the toilet cleaning his ass with water.

udivision

TheExplodingHead said:
Why did the camera even follow him into the restroom?
They shouldn't have done that.

Medalion

Banned
They live in a Floating City... so if Link takes a crap, where does that toilet waste go?

To the land below? No wonder they MAD

udivision said:
Why did the camera even follow him into the restroom?
They shouldn't have done that.

They could have had it where if you used the toilet too many times, it gets clogged. Link has to go in and chop it in half with a clothes hanger or something (motion plus-style)...

Hiltz

Medalion said:
They live in a Floating City... so if Link takes a crap, where does that toilet waste go?

To the land below? No wonder they MAD

Apparently, the story explains that there's
a barrier between
Skyloft and the land below.

I got an email from Nintendo with the headline "Brandon, The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming." and I'm like yeah I'm coming too

Medalion

Banned
TheCongressman1 said:
I can't believe we are discussing this, but it does look like he lets open a hatch quickly before sitting down.

Have we gotten to an all time low?
We? or Wii?

They're the one who put in a pooping sequence in the game that serves no purpose other than to show how pedestrian Link's life could be

Medalion said:
We? or Wii?

They're the one who put in a pooping sequence in the game that serves no purpose other than to show how pedestrian Link's life could be

We and Wii, I suppose. I'm glad they did this, though. I hope there are a lot more pointless things like this to do.

So the early game is supposed to be Link going through sort of a high school type setting, correct? Now that pooping is on the agenda, I wonder if Link will have to resist "working out a problem on the board"?

BY2K

Membero Americo
Nintendo-4Life said:
... And you are resisting..why exactly?

New thread for new news right?

But... c'mon. It's Link going to the bathroom... it's not a brand new trailer.

Welp. I had to.

skywardspot.png

It makes sense now why he won't let his kid play.

disco

Awkward, Nintendo should've just shown him enter, make a *picking up a bomb flower without bomb gloves sound* and then some flushes. Maybe even a silhouette. That would've been tasteful and not awkward! >_>

Medalion

Banned
That's not an Easter Egg

the real easter egg is after you beat the main quest, the camera angle comes from inside the toilet looking up at the ceiling

lordy88

No no no no. I've already been spoiled too much. I saw the title of the third temple location (After Forest and fire). I know about those two respective bosses. I stopped myself from watching the Lyre Trailer. I am already upset that I've seen so many locations (riding a boat, railcar, on a pirate ship, etc.) and that's just from the Nintendo clips. I know about the items that are sold, and way too many that link is going to get.

Nuh uh. I am not watching this. But god damn, it is so tempting. I want this game.

BAD

Top Bottom