• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Britney Spears | Criminal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

CRIMINAL

Britney delivers the flawless video for her latest Femme Fatale single Criminal, further pressing your faves.

03.gif

02.gif

tumblr_lt6gzmMaKR1qll6iho1_250.gif

tumblr_lt6hegOYU61qjhjyxo1_250.gif

BRITNEY IS SLAYING THIS ERA!!!

Mau ®

Will Britney slay with a 4th single??

This era has given her the biggest radio hits of her career. Go get them hits Brit!!

royalan

I need a gif of Britney drying her eyes in the mirror...before reaching for a bottle of Radiance perfume...in stores now.

AVclub

Why are British police shooting at Britney? They aren't even supposed to have guns. Maybe they heard her song and decided to put her out of her misery?

Also, as a parent, I am outraged (or at least I could be) about the example she's setting by robbing stores in her videos.

Oozer3993

Gee, I wonder who makes the perfume, watch and car used in the video. If only there were gratuitous closeups of the brand names and logos to tell me.

Prax

I hate this song.
The chintzy renaissance faire music makes me cringe every time. It's so baaad... Same with the lyrics. OH MANNN.. xD

Video was kinda entertaining to watch though.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Holy shit what a terrible song. I'm not even a snobby "all top 40 is garbage" kinda guy, this is just straight up shit. Video itself isn't bad though.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Marius_ said:
http://i54.tinypic.com/2d27k43.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Mmmmm, yes. Kind of reminds me of Alicia Keys.

And yeah, that song is shit. But did you really expect anything else?

I will be forever pressed if the floppage of this song prevents the release of How I Roll + a crazy psychadelic trippy music video. PRESSED LIKE A PANINI.

Flo

I loled three times; that perfume, that tattoo, those bullets. Not too bad for the rest I guess.

Kyon

Banned
it was apparently blocked in the US? i bought it on itunes so

Sebulon3k said:
Is it just me or does the video quality look terrible even at 1080p

its not the official channel and its mirrored

Eric C

inthezone said:

^ That link was the video on her official VEVO youtube page and SME aka Sony Music Entertainment flagged it for copyright infringement.

What label is Britney on? I think RCA/Jive are owned by Sony?

What's going on? Why is Sony flagging it's own content? lol

Kyon

Banned
Ericsc said:
^ That link was the video on her official VEVO youtube page and SME aka Sony Music Entertainment flagged it for copyright infringement.

What label is Britney on? I think RCA/Jive are owned by Sony?

What's going on? Why is Sony flagging it's own content? lol

if i remember correctly a few weeks ago Jive no longer exists. also Britney is only signed to RCA

G-Fex

Cubsfan23 said:
are you 5?
just cause someone's popular doesn't mean I go look at their stupid videos.

I did this once out of morbid curiosity and well..it's pretty much what I expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom