• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station Demo (Character creator)

Ploid 3.0

Saints Row: The Third Initiation Station available

Thanks to: Deadly Cyclone for the heads up.
http://www.gamespot.com/event/codes/saintsrow-xbox/

Available on
PC, PS3, Xbox 360

GAF created characters. Click the picture to be linked to their respective posts for more info.

How to sync up my account so I can see my creations on the site?

Sign into the site, then follow these arrows. Make sure you save after selecting a primary account.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I read it's available only for Early Access owners, whatever that means (assuming preorders). November 1st for everyone else.

edit - Ah, they're giving out codes.

Ploid 3.0

Snuggler said:
Available only for Early Access owners, whatever that means (assuming preorders). November 1st for everyone else.

I just got a code from gamespot in the link in the OP. Just pick your platform and provide email address. You need to be a gamespot member, you can register.

Ploid 3.0

-Yeti said:
I was all excited because I thought it was a code for the demo. Nope, just the character creation screen. :/

lol sorry, the site has "Saints Row: The Third Demo" I added Initiation Station, and (Character creator) to help ease expectations before click.

A xbox code in this post. Quote to see it
>>> <<<

Edit: New PS3 code
>>> <<<

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
dorkimoe said:
thanks

edit: oh just a creator? nvm lol

The character creator was one of the best things about Saints Row 2. I'd rather play around with this over the next couple weeks than spoil myself with a slice of gameplay. I'm gonna make some really, really gross people.

bathala

Banned
Ploid 3.0 said:
lol sorry, the site has "Saints Row: The Third Demo" I added Initiation Station, and (Character creator) to help ease expectations before click.

>>> <<<

>>> <<<
got the 360 code thanks

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Thanks for posting a new thread. Had to leave right after i got the heads up.

Played around with it for a bit, im going to need to dive in later.

Ploid 3.0 said:

>>> <<<

>>> <<<

Ain't no thang!

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Xevren

No facial expressions, bah! It is really neat though. Will probably just wait until the release to make my character.

Teknoman

Are there luchador masks and karate gis availible?

El Empresario will live.

Shaka said:
How do I get a PC key. I only see options for the console versions.

Click PC at the top after you've signed in. It might take you to 360 first though.

Top Bottom