• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Christmas avatar requests - 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not December yet but for those who work retail the Christmas season has been in effect for a couple weeks. I know we have a few talented and kind Photoshoppers on the board who do requests so I thought I'd make the thread. I'd like to use my old one but animated avatars are verboten :(

So, do we have anyone willing to tackle excited Batman?

Rules from General Skank a Shank

All right, here are some rules.

- Check this thread frequently and confirm that you picked up your avatar. Either by putting it in your profile or saying thanks.
- I can check your post history to see if you're still posting frequently in other threads at least half a day after your avatar is done. If you still won't pick it up, I'll... think of something.
- If you don't like the av for some reason and want it edited (or you want to use someone elses), I won't be offended and will happily oblige to make sure that you'll end up liking it. I will try to follow your guidelines down to the last word and if you haven't given any, then I assume I can do whatever I want.
- If someone else creates an avatar for you and posts it here while I am working on the entire batch, I will stop working on yours. Nothing personal.

Never forget :(

ddaTg.gif

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Transform my Dr Eggman into Santa and you'll get 2 dollars in your Paypal account.

Maybe I'll add a Santa hat to my Charmander. Dunno if I feel like doing it though, since it'll take me forever lol

Edit: Actually, it would be awesome if someone else did it, because I am incapable of basic photoshop

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I'mma start rockin' out mine!

Can't wait to see how creative people get this year. I love it. :-D

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
If some just could make this one transparent it would be very appreciated.

sunnlogoxmast58nj.jpg

I believe it has the right size, no?

Aww yeee

I would do a bunch of people's right now but I gotta do some finals shit (I have finals right now.. weird right?). Maybe later tonight!

I'm sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom