• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Story coming to NA thanks to XSEED

Takao

Banned
Had a feeling today's surprise wasn't Steam related.

Good on Nintendo for finally letting up on their death grip on internal/paid for titles.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Sounds like Pandora's Tower will be a lock if they're willing to let someone else do the work

Too late, already imported. What about Pandora's Tower?
I understand on Xenoblade, but less than a week after it came out in Europe is too late?

I was going back and forth on importing, so I'm glad that I decided to wait and see if there would be a US version. I also like that NoA has loosened its grip on first party titles. That's encouraging.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So the significant thing about this, to me, is not TLS coming (although I'll buy it!), it's that Nintendo is willing to work with external partners again.

Wow, so Nintendo is working with XSEED, that's nice.

Nintendo should allow other publishers to bring ASH, Chibi Robo, Captain's Rainbow, Fatal Frame and etc.

Great news for those of you in the US who didn't want to import. Guess it's only a matter of time until Pandora is announced for an NA release too.

Zwei

What? My Last Story import order just shipped!

Eh, I don't really give a fuck; I get a steelbook. :p

Anyhow, all hail XSEED!

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Wait, why did Nintendo let xseed take this one out but not Mother 3? Is it the transvestites? I'm almost sure it is the transvestites.

Saroyan

Well I guess thats pretty cool, don't have to import now. Hopefully XSEED does some kind of LE with the soundtrack.

MechaX

I was actually going to import today. XSEED managed to catch this barely in time (or at the very least, better than NoA dropping the ball with Xenoblade).

Top Bottom