• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

You have 3 minutes to defile (shop) the avatar above you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redford

aka Cabbie
eAD28.png

ITT: We use the powers of photoshop to give eachother plastic surgery.

Guidelines:
- Nothing too obscene. Although there have been many, many dongs already, (and there is was a doozy on page 11), we don't want to indulge in our desire to disgust to the point where someone is personally offended. Restrict the use of certain bodily fluids to anything that isn't a picture of a real person.

- To get a shop, you must post a shop.Try to actually contribute. If you don't have or know how to photoshop but want your avatar messed up, someone will probably do it for you, but it's only fun when everyone participates. We have a bunch of awesome artists in here that are doing this for fun, so don't make it a one-way transaction. Also, no specific requests, go to the dedicated thread for that.

- Don't worry about someone else doing the one you are, multiple interpretations are kewl.

- You don't actually have to do it in 3 minutes.

- Hard mode: you wear the result.

For those who are looking for an alternative to PS: you might want to try the GIMP, a virtually identical, free graphics program.
* Windows.
* Mac OSX

(Mac users: you will need to install X11 runtime environment)

The wall:

yuVIa.jpg

Will update

(Credit to moonspeak for the lovely taches)

Magnus

I don't have the PS prowess yet that you folks do.

That said, I'd be tickled to see someone mess up my avatar (Mr. Gethin Anthony, Renly from GoT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom