• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[BOMBA] Vita WiFi + 8GB Memory card +15€off a game = €199 on Amazon.de

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Update3: the Vita is now €229, not that great anymore (free 8GB mc and game discount are still in effect).
It could change quickly tho, like it went down to 189€ from 199€, just bookmark the page and check it out.
______
Update2: back to €199
______
Update1: it's €189 NOW!!
FAQ: shipping to Australia is €14
AUS GAF: Vita+Fifa/Lumines/etc+8GB mc+Shipping= $280 AUS
______
Freakin' good deal on Amazon.de (free shipping to selected Countries)Sony PS Vita Wi-Fi + 8GB Memory Card + 15€off a game: €199

PS Vita Wifi is usually €249.

Selected games: Lumines, Virtua Tennis 4, Fifa 12, Rayman Origins, Dungeon Hunter:
with the discount it'll cost you circa €17 for a game.

8GB memory cards are usually priced at €32.

Example for British people:
Vita+Lumines+8GB MC= £176+shipping (free shipping if there's no Amazon.co.uk in your country).

PROMO page with the deal

Props to slaughterking.

Lock if Wario'd.

all the games are german? How much money is this? I'll consider this. :)

I'm not getting that deal with lumines. I added all the things I might want.

console+mem+lumines and I'm getting EuR 264

Digishine

Banned
good thing I returned my ps vita to amazon on the 27th day. will buy it again when there's more games that I'm interested in

Rootbeer

Banned
If this deal sounds enticing to you, please snatch one up. It's a great system. Gravity Rush will blow all your friends away :)

Dash Kappei

Dash Kappei

Even if there's an official pricedrop in a few months, how much cheaper could it be? Even without counting the game, if there's one interesting for you, it's an €80 discount here.

Unless you're not ok with 8GB memory card or the games of course.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Great device, but most people just wont care about it - they could sell it for 149€ and sales wouldnt pick up that much. Weird situation - they better have some Megatons ready for this e3.

extralite

Good deal. Will probably mostly use it for BC as Gravity Daze is the only interesting Vita title for me so far. Didn't order a game with it as I'll be using my Japanese PSN account.

fuuuuuuuuuuck i just waited for a deal like this and now my fucking computer broke and i need to replace it meaning that i probably am not able to jump on board now. fuckfuckuck

Lanbeast

I'll wait till next year when the price is really low, and the games /might/ be there.

UEbf2.png

Before this deal they had the 3G model on sale for 277€ including a free 8gig memory card, a free copy of Uncharted and a free Wipeout download (normal price is 299€ for just the console without game or memory card). I don't think it can still be called overpriced with deals like that.

This thing hasn't been out for two months and is already getting discounted like crazy.

Top Bottom