• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Troll

Banned
If anyone has 80 or 160 ms points they can gift I'd be grateful. I'm .50 short of buying a game on here and I'd rather not buy 4.99 in points for a 9.99 game when I have most of it in my account already.

Anyone got a spare 48hr XBL gold code, so I can download the free monthly game ?
Not the 14 days trial one, which doesn't give gold.

Thanks.

fantomena

Anyone got a XLIVE trial? Want to try out the demo for Wolf Among Us before buying it on Steam since Steam don't have a demo.

Defect

I don't usually beg for anything but if anyone can spare an Xbox Live Gold trial or one month I would really appreciate it.

swnny

I have few 48 hours XBL trial codes from half an year ago, so I'm not sure if they are expired. Will PM you guys, but I can't grantee they will work. :(

Big Chungus

Anyone have an extra 48 hour xbl code I can have please?

Want to watch some Twitch with my cousins over the thanksgiving weekend.

thanks.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
If anyone could spare me a PS+ trial for this week it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Mieu

I hope there is someone with a good heart that will spare me a US PSN card of any amount.... this is where we hope and beg right?

dokish

Banned
Just bought a Vita. PSN card of any amount or ps+ trial would be great.

This thing is so perfectly crafted, I don't know how it didn't get much attention.

EDIT: US.

Sora_N

Looking for PS+ (NA) 1 month code, can't afford to resub but I want to add some of the November games if possible.

IISANDERII

Anybody got an XBL Gold trial? Please PM me!

[I think this topic should be moved to Community so only members can grab]

MercuryLS

Banned
Some free codes

PS+ 7 days trial: EJ4F-5JNK-8MGA

PS+ 30 days trial: 82E4-NKNM-TEP9

Music Unlimited 30 days trial (tried this and couldn't get it to work): EED3-8RND-HAHT

Santiako

I hate to beg, but does anyone have a spare psplus code that can pm me? I'm getting a ps3 this monday for the first time and I want to see what's the fuzz all about.

Cheers

edit: nvm, I see you can get 14 days for free in the psn web.

Gui_PT

This ain't no beggin, I'm just askin'

Anyone that moved onto the PS4 happen to have some microsoft points you won't be using?

Randy

Is there anyone with a PS3 version of Assassin's Creed Black Flag who doesn't need the PSN-upgrade code to PS4? It seems mine wasn't included and I'd really like to upgrade and sail prettier waters.

EU (if that matters). I can send some money through PayPal.

JDHarbs

Finished up the last of my semester classes so I've got time to game now. I'm looking for an XBL trial if anyone would be so kind. Any length will do.

Also, if anyone has a spare 1 month PS+ code as I can't use the trials since I don't have a credit card :/

Theecliff

Banned
Sorry for begging, but does anyone have a EU PS+ trial? Mine ran out a while ago and I don't want to miss out on some of the stuff leaving on the 24th.

HI everyone, I feel a little embarassed for begging, but I'd like if someone could provide me a eu ps+ code, before I get the free 14 days one that Sony gives away. I'd like to try it for a month, and in the mean time I could try to save some for a full year one, without losing Dragon's Dogma.
Infinite thanks to everyone, codes or not, this community is great.

Dambrosi

Banned
Sorry to beg (well, that's what the thread's for, but...), but does anyone have a spare US PS+ code? A 7 day trial should do, it's only to get the PS+ price for D&D Chronicles of Mystara and Dragon's Crown PS3 in the Xmas sale.

Thanks in advance for any offers, they'll be much appreciated.

BusterJol

Just bought a Vita with a memory card. Not gonna have any extra cash for a bit. Could anyone give me a US PS+ Trial Code so I can download some games?

Also feel kind of bad being the third person in a row asking for PS+ trials.

Top Bottom