• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Yuripaw

Banned
Does anyone have any xbox live gold codes that would work on an existing account?

I have a 7 day PS+ trial code to offer in exchange.

Turnstyle

Just joined team Vita. Very excited about doing some serious gaming on my daily commute.

Went to buy Thomas Is Alone, (already have it on PC, but want to play it on the go) but the amount in my wallet is 3p short. 3p!

Does anyone have a PS+ code I can use to get it for the discounted price?

Apparently I'm not eligible for the 14 day free PS+ trial, as I used to own a PS3, and must have used it then.

Thanks GAF

ZAMtendo

Obliterating everything that's not your friend
Can I have a PS4 and Xbox One please. I got Juniored for making a thread like this. /notfair

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Anyone have any FFXIII-2 codes (Xbox 360) for anything other than the Catastrophe Blade?

Atlas157

Does anyone have unused outfit codes for Lighting Returns PS3? I had to cancel my pre-order so I couldn't get the Cloud outfit.

Any chance someone could pm me a 2 day XBL trial. I am going to be home next weekend and would love to get on Live with some friends but don't want to pay for a month as I don't have access to my Xbox.

Anybody who wants a month of Xbox Live Gold can setup a Bing rewards account, and then invite four friends before the end of February. As long as they go through a few "tours" they'll get 200 points within a few days and so will you. A month of gold is 700 points.

need a 48 hour code for dark souls coop
EWmof.gif

pm it tho

Darkmakaimura

Anyone have maybe a month of Gold or whatever it takes to download the "Games With Gold". I wanna snag Civilization before it goes away. Had some fond memories of that game when me and my ex-gf used to play it.

Darkmakaimura

Should still work.

BXJ4B-4KY3M-88BDW-VCB99-2384Q
It's been redeemed.

BTW, I don't know if you meant for that code to be for me or not. If it was, you might want to PM the code next time.

It's already gone. They switched games on the 16th. Sorry. :(
Damn, forgot. Oh well, could still use Gold for whatever game comes out next month I suppose.

Technically not a code for either Xbox Live or PSN, but...I don't suppose that anyone has an unused Club Nintendo pin code for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D, LEGO City Undercover: The Chase Begins, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, or Yoshi's New Island, would they? If so, please send me a private message.

It's been redeemed.

BTW, I don't know if you meant for that code to be for me or not. If it was, you might want to PM the code next time.

Damn, forgot. Oh well, could still use Gold for whatever game comes out next month I suppose.

It was not meant for you or anyone in particular. I had a code from FIFA I was just going to throw away so I posted it here. Figured it would benefit someone else other than my trash can.

Darkmakaimura

It was not meant for you or anyone in particular. I had a code from FIFA I was just going to throw away so I posted it here. Figured it would benefit someone else other than my trash can.
Ok.

But, it probably would have been better posting that in the other "giving away" thread. This thread is for people "begging" for certain codes.

Z_Y

I have a 7 day Xbox Live Gold trial courtesy of Wario64 from a recent transaction. Quote this to see...

If you snag it though...please drop a note saying you did so.

BlazeDSM

I have a 7 day Xbox Live Gold trial courtesy of Wario64 from a recent transaction. Quote this to see...

If you snag it though...please drop a note saying you did so.

I would like this please.

EDIT
Thank you very Z_Y, I just signed into xbox.com and redeemed it for the 7 day trial. Thank you!

Vinc

If anyone has a 48 hr XBL trial I'd very much appreciate it, my subscription unexpectedly lapsed and I need it tonight!

ChrisW

Does anyone have an infamous SS cole jacket code I could have please? I don't have anything to trade I'm afraid

Lynn616

I have a $10 off purchase of $99 or more from NFLSHOP.com I got with my XB Live sub. Anyone want it. It expires on 3/31/14.

DREYDUS

Banned
I am in need of XBL time. if you have a code for some available I have 3 steam PC unused game codes to offer in trade.

MOH 2010

Burnout paradise

Deadspace

Does anyone have ANY kind of XBL Gold trial? I'm gonna borrow Titanfall from an friend for a few days and I'd really appreciate it. I'm undecided if I'm going to buy it yet so it would be awesome if I could get a trial to test the game out. I don't care how long the trial is, a 48 hour should do the job but I'll take whatever.

statham

Does anyone have ANY kind of XBL Gold trial? I'm gonna borrow Titanfall from an friend for a few days and I'd really appreciate it. I'm undecided if I'm going to buy it yet so it would be awesome if I could get a trial to test the game out. I don't care how long the trial is, a 48 hour should do the job but I'll take whatever.

check your PM in a second.

Top Bottom