• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

I REALLY want to try GTA online for all the glitchy stuff but dontwant to fork out for Gold just for that. Anyone got an Xbox Gold trial?

Mush

Heyo.

I want to transfer a few save files that have the lock protection on them over from my old PS3 that I'm certain is about to give up the ghost to the one I use now, but I don't have PS+

Would anyone be so kind to give me a trial code so I can copy the files over?

Thanks GAF.
Repost from the other begging thread, would love a code.

Cheers.

Duraphobics

Neo Member
Aren't the Games with Gold like the PS+ freebies in that you lose access to them unless you stay Gold?

I assume they would be, but I wasn't planning on getting gold for a couple of weeks and I think they would've removed the current games and added more. I'm hoping that it's like PS+ where if I buy them now, then they will reactive when I get gold again at a later date. Hopefully.

yGray

Banned
If anyone has a US PS+ code I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a ton of 1 month XBL and hulu trials if anyone wants. And I have some Dance Central 2 codes for 360. Just PM me.

Dai101

Banned
If anyone has a US PS+ code I would greatly appreciate it.

I have a ton of 1 month XBL and hulu trials if anyone wants. And I have some Dance Central 2 codes for 360. Just PM me.

I'd love to have one of them XBL codes ;-). Got nothing to trade tho :-(

I have a PS NOW beta code . Since I don't live in the US I guess that the latency will make it nearly unusable for me.

PM me for the code.

Edit: There was a code here... its gone now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I'm usually not the type to beg, but I would greatly appreciate a PS+ trial (or month if you want to be extra generous). I'm hearing that sub accounts can now subscribe to PS+ and considering I've still got 6 months left on my master account, I'd rather not spend the money to test it out and end up with 2 subscriptions, even if it's just for a month. I made my account long before the Vita and had no idea of the restrictions, plus that whole "sub to master upgrade" thing never happened, so any time a Vita game is added to PS+, I can't get it because I use my main, sub account on it.

yGray

Banned
Does anyone have any PS+ codes? 7 day or 1 month? I have some xbl 1 month codes. perhaps we could trade ?

bumpkin

I've got the following to give away...

- Day One DLC code for Ryse
- 3 day XBL Trial code GONE

PM me if interested!

ScoopEE

Neo Member
Came across some old codes that I don't believe I ever redeemed, and probably won't ever so giving back to a place that gives me so much joy:

COD: Black Ops (XBL):
Escalation pack: WW4CT-QXMPK-TT634-3VH2F-WD73Z
Annihilation pack: F2F4T-JDY3Q-TF266-26JDY-J7VPZ
Rezurrection pack: WW726-XXC4F-VHKQQ-9K2DX-96FJZ

Sonic Adventure (XBL): RGCYP-R7WJY-V363Q-QXTVG-RDTGZ
Vanquish (XBLA): GPTJC-YW9P4-Q4DXD-MGGJ3-RJC9Z

BloodRayne (PSN): M5P9-8FNQ-7CR5
SkyDrift (PSN): NJ5B-KCN3-M238

More to come, but starting there. Lemme know what works or doesn't!

GunBR

Came across some old codes that I don't believe I ever redeemed, and probably won't ever so giving back to a place that gives me so much joy:

More to come, but starting there. Lemme know what works or doesn't!

The CoD codes are working, but aren't available in my region (dammit MS)
But thank you for sharing, other GAFer can take it

Silky

Banned
Is anyone willing to do a trade? I have $30 in XBL credit I'm willing to trade for some XBL subs/PS+ subs.

I am Begging for X1 codes, lol.

New owner and need some gamage!

Begging-Cat.jpg

How do?

Anyone have a 24-hour EU Xbox Live Gold trial for someone who's Gold has just expired at the worst time as a newly-minted, three-day old Xbox One owner?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Doers anyone have an Xbox Live Gold code such as a trial one? Would prefer a couple of days but anything will do.

Top Bottom