• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

ScoopEE

Neo Member
Just some more codes for older games, etc. I'll just put them out here and hope people care:

Bastion (360): 2FP9J-TR47R-WRYCH-3GX9Y-MF3TZ

Gears of War 3 Season pass: MQHF7-MJXCX-WRMPY-KKHYH-YYH2Z

Black Ops Annihilation DLC (360): 4QH2D-WQMMV-J7KHP-WXD6X-XCVTZ

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (PSN): 5HRB-K8NC-EGDD

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (360): JJF4K-TVGDV-DDX92-KDMF2-JTK2Z

Parasite Eve 2 (PSN): F8FR-6HN6-NAGC

ENJOY, lemme know if they don't work please.

Just some more codes for older games, etc. I'll just put them out here and hope people care:

Bastion (360): 2FP9J-TR47R-WRYCH-3GX9Y-MF3TZ

Gears of War 3 Season pass: MQHF7-MJXCX-WRMPY-KKHYH-YYH2Z

Black Ops Annihilation DLC (360): 4QH2D-WQMMV-J7KHP-WXD6X-XCVTZ

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (PSN): 5HRB-K8NC-EGDD

Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection (360): JJF4K-TVGDV-DDX92-KDMF2-JTK2Z

Parasite Eve 2 (PSN): F8FR-6HN6-NAGC

ENJOY, lemme know if they don't work please.

Bastion and MK 360 have already been taken. I recommend using email tags next time to stop lurkers from taking them. The two PS3 games said they were invalid, but they might not work on Canadian PSN.

Edit: is there a rule in this thread to post codes openly? It seems everyone does. I assumed the common practice was to hide them so only members could take them (and thank the giver)

tav7623

Bastion and MK 360 have already been taken. I recommend using email tags next time to stop lurkers from taking them. The two PS3 games said they were invalid, but they might not work on Canadian PSN.

Edit: is there a rule in this thread to post codes openly? It seems everyone does. I assumed the common practice was to hide them so only members could take them (and thank the giver)

The Gears 3 Season Pass has also been taken/used already and to my knowledge there is no rule in this thread that requires members to post codes openly.

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?

As a "begging" thread, I think it would be appropriate if people PM'ed the person asking for a code. Giving codes away in open posts should be for the "giving away" thread.

I'm getting a 360 tomorrow, but I won't be able to get a Gold card until next Friday. Anyone want to help me out with some free trial codes to hold me over?

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
I'm getting a 360 tomorrow, but I won't be able to get a Gold card until next Friday. Anyone want to help me out with some free trial codes to hold me over?
Have you ever had a 360 account before? If it's your first 360, I think you get one free month of Gold.

adin75

I'm not normally one to ask for handouts, but if anyone has a spare Hunt the Grey Wolf code for PS4 lying around I would be forever in your debt :)

Do you mind sharing how? I could use some Gold time.

A friend gave me code a week of Gold that redeemed, but didn't give me Gold. Called customer service, and they eventually fixed it and gave me a month for the trouble.

In other words, my method won't work for you.

Welfare

Any amount of XBL Gold would be appreciated. Brother can't afford it, as he is saving for the new Madden.

Any other code would be good, too.

ZeroCDR

If anyone has a 7-day PS+ code for my friend, he'd be very appreciative. He needs to pull his saves off the cloud since he got a new PS3 and the old one is super dead.

Wonko_C

Does anyone have a XBL Gold code that can spare? I'll rent Destiny to play with my friends who can't stop begging me to play with them.

GoxRx

Guys, I have a 30 days PS Plus code but it seems that only works with a chilean Sony account. If you are interested, pm me.

So I have a new 360 slim and essentially am starting over. Anyone got a spare code for any games? Preferably of any retail games.

For instance, I know at Walmart, if you bought Fall of Cybertron 360, you got a free War for Cybertron code.

Just curious if anyone has any spare 360 game codes lying around that they have no use for.

Codiox

Does anyone have a PS+ code? for any period of time. I'm broke and my time is about to end. I'll be very thankful.
Make a Japanese account and get the 14 days trial without a credit card or anything. Worked for me! At least for online gaming.

Agkel

Does anyone have a 2 day trial they can spare? My 3 month card I bought from amazon got delayed and wont get here until saturday and I wanted to start my gf on Destiny today, that we both have the day off.

edit: post got cut short

Agkel

Here's four one week codes, one might be used but three of these definitely work.

OK, I'll post these, can someone PM how to do quote to reveal? Preferably want this to be members only.

all you have to do is enclose the codes in email brackets, that way only people that quote you can see them

Anyone got spare NA 1 Month XBL Gold trial codes?

Also, anyone happen to buy a NA 360 bundle that came with a downloadable game like Batman Arkham City or Tomb Raider (or anything like that) and haven't used it and don't plan to? Would love something like that if possible. :)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't suppose anyone would be nice enough to have a code for the Famicom Theme that you get for buying Ultimate NES Remix?

Wonko_C

Anyone has a spare US Playstation Plus code? any duration is fine, I need to download my saves from the cloud. Thanks.

I live in a foreign country, but have psn signed to a us account ... Can I buy a PSN card and get access to PS+? ... It's obvious my credit card details wont match.

Wonko_C

I live in a foreign country, but have psn signed to a us account ... Can I buy a PSN card and get access to PS+? ... It's obvious my credit card details wont match.

I used to buy PSN cards on Amazon, I used a relative's US address as the billing address instead of my own adress and last time I did that a year ago it still worked.

Idba

Anybody got trials for ps+? My sub ran out and used up all my money on Christmas gifts.

Pm me if you do.

Top Bottom