• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box 6/26 - All games - Max Payne 3 $40 deal of the day

Aselith

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

6am - Swing into action on the Xbox 360 and PS3 = Spiderman probably unclear which version this one maybe?

8am - If you're serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up and experience game audio like never before. =

10am - The "Enhanced" version of this RPG hit game for Xbox 360 = Witcher 2

1pm - Remember: this item is essential for your PS Vita. = Vita Memory Card

3pm - Become a part of the Game of Thrones saga on Xbox 360 and PS3 with this limited edition bundle of the game! = This

5pm - This PS3 Headset is Officially Licensed by Sony = This maybe?

8pm - Optimize your viewing experience while protecting your PS Vita. =

They probably aren't price matching for DD at this point.

vazel

Banned
I hope the 8am deal is some quality headphones because my current Sennheisers are worn down. I don't want the PS3 headset with the mic.

Edit: The 8am deal will probably be a headset too I suppose... Or maybe a surround system?

Aselith

I hope the 8am deal is some quality headphones because my current Sennheisers are worn down. I don't want the PS3 headset with the mic.

Edit: The 8am deal will probably be a headset too I suppose... Or maybe a surround system?

I'm thinking it'll probably be some 5.1 system for that deal with headphones coming later.

Natiko

Banned
I wish the Game of Thrones deal was for the regular edition. I'll pick the game up once it dips to $20 but there's no way that'll happen with the LE right now.

lucius

Can't believe they got rid of $1 release date delivery for video games, that was the main reason I bought all new releases from them.

Kajiba

Can't believe they got rid of $1 release date delivery for video games, that was the main reason I bought all new releases from them.

Yeah, it sucks that they did this. Didn't realize it was in effect until I preorder halo and saw how expensive it was.

bubnbob

Banned
$10 is a good deal for Edge of Time. Wonder if they're gonna do as big a slash on Witcher or Game of Thrones. I got about $28 credit sitting here.

scy

Hm ... I was going to buy myself a 32GB card today. I might as well wait and see now.

Of course, it'll end up being $10 4GB cards.

scy

*Checks to see if the 5.1 headphones can be shipped to Canada*

Dammit!

I almost bought them but then I realized that I don't even use my X11s for anything but the mic; I just wear a better/more comfortable pair for the actual audio.

If they were like $50, I probably would've jumped on it and before I even realized that :x

scy

Hell, even the 16 would be great. (they have a 16, right?)

A sale on the 4gb would be lame as hell.

4/8/16/32.

I'm hoping for 16 minimum and 32 would be pretty much fucking awesome. End of the day, I'm still buying a 32GB anyway. Would just be nice to get 2x 32GBs just from points and Gift Cards though :x

Struct09

If the headset is the official Sony one, then I can't recommend it enough. Sounds great for the price and works really well with both PC and PS3. I love it so much that the only disappointment is that it doesn't work with the 360 too :p

If the headset is the official Sony one, then I can't recommend it enough. Sounds great for the price and works really well with both PC and PS3. I love it so much that the only disappointment is that it doesn't work with the 360 too :p

Was in need of a good PC headset. If this indeed works really well on PC, I'll definitely keep my eyes out for this.

yeah I have one too....it is amazing

Ughh I need a new headset do bad but I can't decide to jump on this one or wait for the new official one in October

I'd say only check it out if you're a hardcore fan who happens to love Dragon Age.
Other than that, probably a bad idea to pick it up for anything over $20, imo.

Yeah, Im not starving for a new game, but I LOVE me some GoT and generally dont mind a game thats rough around the edges if I enjoy the theme. $19.99 and under, I'll bite. Anything higher (and most certainly will be, probably $30-$35) and I'll wait. No rush, and it will get to $20 probably sooner rather than later.

Top Bottom