• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box 6/26 - All games - Max Payne 3 $40 deal of the day

41zLoSaR%2BFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Bravo Amazon. These aren't the headset people were hoping for lol.

I think people were hoping for these;
51UKZHNLqNL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Amazon is failing everywhere, their Twitter said Spec Ops PC would be 10% off but there's no discount, lol

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Amazon trolled the ever living shit out of everyone

PS3 firmware update by Sony to make their Wireless headphones from good to amazing, amazon throws a fucking knuckle curveball =/

Wouldn't mind buying it for $59.99 =D. goddamit!

Damnit Amazon! I was ready to buy the good Sony headset only to find this turd put on sale instead.

Also, the 4GB memory card only sold 6% of the allocated stock. Good move there as well!

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Also a usb version of a mic... DA FUCK!?!

It looks like the Socom 2 headset, with more foam... Jesus!

XEROWUN

Neo Member
on the bright side, i guess i get to keep my 70-80 bucks that i was not planning on spending today.

all according to plan.

Tony, please match that max payne 3 price for PC download :)

We didn't match because we'll have a better deal shortly. Sorry about that, we didn't want a whole bunch of people to buy it today because of gold box traffic and then feel like they got a raw deal because we promoted it at that pricepoint and then ran a better deal shortly thereafter.

Amazon is failing everywhere, their Twitter said Spec Ops PC would be 10% off but there's no discount, lol

This was actually my fault. Our pricing system messed up and I didn't check that the price was actually 10% off before posting that. I've since fixed it, it is now 10% off and I'm resending the tweet now.

Sincere apologies guys.

Cheers,
Tony

Top Bottom