• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazon Gold Box 6/26 - All games - Max Payne 3 $40 deal of the day

I've been thinking about getting that PS3 headset for some time. Does anyone have any experience with it?

edit:

Everyone should jump on the PS3 headset if you're interested. It is fantastic.

Awesome! I don't have any sort of sound system or soundbar so this could go a long way towards making games sound better. :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

6am - Swing into action on the Xbox 360 and PS3 = Spiderman probably unclear which version this one maybe?

8am - If you're serious about gaming, then get serious about the sound. Step up and experience game audio like never before. =

10am - The "Enhanced" version of this RPG hit game for Xbox 360 = Witcher 2

1pm - Remember: this item is essential for your PS Vita. = Vita Memory Card

3pm - Become a part of the Game of Thrones saga on Xbox 360 and PS3 with this limited edition bundle of the game! = This

5pm - This PS3 Headset is Officially Licensed by Sony = This maybe?

8pm - Optimize your viewing experience while protecting your PS Vita. =

They probably aren't price matching for DD at this point.

Sorry guys, just saw this. Anything that has a PC product sale should be PMed on our side, however I'm not aware of any PC games running as a part of this promo.

Cheers,
Tony

Aselith

Hey guys if you buy 8 of them it's almost the same thing and a $2 discount over buying a 32 gig! Almost... /weeps

This made me laugh:

Amazon reviewer said:
Sure it's 4 gigs; that would have made perhaps my father's jaw drop in the 70's but this is the 90's!! This is the age of terabyte storage and flying cars. Well, perhaps not flying cars just yet, but you get the point. The card is great and works well for what it is supposed to do, but I ended up just buying a 32. With full Vita games, demos, game saves, PSP games, music, photos, internet cookies, and pron, there's simply not enough storage on this little guy.

If you're someone like me who likes to have it all, you are going to find yourself constantly deleting things so you can add other things.
This thing is like your backpack in Skyrim. You'll spend more time organizing your inventory and prioritizing what you want to save & delete than actually killing innocent townsfolk. 4 stars because it's good for what it is but just not enough for what I use the system for.

Also, where is my flying car?

Sony ethered

diffusionx

Gold Member
People really need to stop getting excited for gold box outside of the daily deal. Maybe every third gold box day has something worth buying.

This made me laugh:

I bought a digital camera in 2002 and spent like $70 on a 64... meg card.

Cheech

Translation: Amazon has hundreds of 4 Gig Vita sticks choking up space in the warehouse. If you're dropping 250/300+ games on a new Vita, you're not going to say, "but I can't swing another $10 to double my storage!".

By the way, totally OT, but I noticed the Game of Thrones Blu Ray is being blown out at $43 since it's being discontinued. The new one without Bush's head will be here on July 9th, and the price is going up to $56. Just FYI.

GQman2121

Banned
I realized last weekend that a good strategy to pickup MP3 on the cheap is to stand in front of a busy Gamestop. Within about a ten minutes someone will walk in looking for a trade. $25 cash will get the job done.

Natiko

Banned
Yep, not quite low enough for me to bite on Game of Thrones. Even with my Amazon credit it's over $20 so I guess I'll pass.

XEROWUN

Neo Member
i really hope that sony headset will be the 5 oclock deal.

so i can use it on computer right? i dont need to actually own a PS3?

WHAT THE FUCK.

This is officially the worst Gold Box day I've ever seen.

Waiting all day to get the PS3 wireless headset and we get some shitty headset? Fucking joke.

Top Bottom