• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

320-page book on Final Fantasy VII

Lock if old.

Final Fantasy VII: a 320-page book by Pix'n Love

Publisher Pix'n Love just published a book entirely devoted to the legendary Final Fantasy VII. An encyclopedic book written by two French people and result of three years of research. In addition to a chronological organization of the universe, the 320 pages also offer behind the scenes development, anecdotes and unpublished secrets, among others.
The nostalgic interested can order the book at this address, in exchange for 20 €.

Note that it will also be sold at the Pix'n Love stand at Japan Expo.

330824_final-fantasy-vii.jpg
http://www.jeuxvideo24.com/news-mul...--un-livre-pix-n-love-de-320-pages_33460.html

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
WOW I NEED THIS

Slappers Only

But it's so constructive to slam this game's story for being incomprehensible. This better not mess with that. The internet needs it.

Pranay

My fav FF is FFX but this was THE GAME which brought me to playstation and is the game which i always recognise playstation 1 with :)

orioto

Good Art™
The book is from the same guys as the Zelda book earlier, but i guess this hasn't been translated yet. Just make some noise if you want a translation i guess. I know in Japan Expo, tons of people just bought the book based on how they liked the zelda one.

Also my art isn't the one you would expect :p
The idea was to make a mother3 style FFVII minimalist poster

Top Bottom