• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So, before the Darksiders II official thread lands, a small surprise for DSII-GAF

Peterthumpa

Well, I'm doing this because I love how Vigil are trying to bring back value for the money you pay for a game. Also because I just loved the first Darksiders.

Also, since hdn and tragic are active members on DSII threads giving a lot of insider stuff and awesomely answering to almost every question, this is a "thank you" for your commitment and amazing work on this franchise.

So, what's the deal? Well, I'm giving away a free PC version of Darksiders II. Rules for winning it? Just change your avatar to reflect something related to the Darksiders world (not specifically a Darksiders character). I hope that this brings even more attention to the game here @ GAF, because well... it deserves it.

The most creative, funny or cool avatar using this rule wins.

I'm going to choose and announce the winner this sunday. Good luck to you all!

DieH@rd

Banned
I'm already set. Scythe for the win. :D

But nothing, not even winning a free copy can lift the sorrow for my heart. We Europeans will have to start playing one week later, and there is no salvation from that cruel fate.

Raptor

This is an incredible thing for you to do, and while I can't participate because I only have a PS3 I can appreciate the gesture.

Kudos to you Sir!

<3

forrest

formerly nacire
I already changed mine!

>>>>>>>

Do I get double the chance for going from a Darksiders Avatar to a Darksiders 2 avatar?

Well technically I had it decorated for the Diablo 3 release.

gaf_d3roacz.jpg

daxy

That's really generous! Really hope this game finds the mass appeal it deserves.

Don't know the kid in the picture, just found it somewhere some time ago but I'm really jelly.

hdn

Vigil Games Dev
Well, I'm doing this because I love how Vigil are trying to bring back value for the money you pay for a game. Also because I just loved the first Darksiders.

Also, since hdn and tragic are active members on DSII threads giving a lot of insider stuff and awesomely answering to almost every question, this is a "thank you" for your commitment and amazing work on this franchise.

So, what's the deal? Well, I'm giving away a free PC version of Darksiders II. Rules for winning it? Just change your avatar to reflect something related to the Darksiders world (not specifically a Darksiders character). I hope that this brings even more attention to the game here @ GAF, because well... it deserves it.

The most creative, funny or cool avatar using this rule wins.

I'm going to choose and announce the winner this sunday. Good luck to you all!

You sir, are a true gentleman!

H

@haydndalton

Hoodbury

New Avatar.

Thanks for doing this, game looks great. Here's a bigger picture of mine incase it's too small to see:

DK4.jpg

Twie

Where do you guys find avatar use-able scythe or mask images. Apparently I'm really bad a using Google Image search... :/

ShaneB

Well dang, generosity knows no bound here on GAF. Great on you felipepl :D

I'm excited as hell for DS2, but figured I was going to wait to get it, perhaps I'll think of something to add to my avatar.

rainer516

That crazy Japanese Moon Language
How about some way for us newcomers to the franchise to play DS1? I preordered DS2 on Steam recently but can't bring myself to paying $20 for DS1 considering it was only $5 a few days ago (and I missed it, nooo!).

Cystm

I'm so hype for this game!

Here's a bunch of Avatars I made, up for grabs:

iyGR5quPsyYQP.png
ipSYquUVAODkv.png

ibfKNXWSJ2BUGP.png
ibq57NXUa972kQ.png
iYghdjQQjrOll.png

Edit: 2 more gone.

Here's a death mask for your Avatars.

izimljcUYlZSw.png

Top Bottom