• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tuna fishing with an unexpected guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had the same *exact* thing happen to us about 10 years ago.

We were Albacore fishing in the AM well off the coast of San Diego and came across a school of dolphin. There were cool. Jumped out of the water, very playful and they hung out for a while. It was really something else.

One of the coolest things I've done.

black_13

Banned
It was acoustic guitar for most of the video. What kind of monster are you? :p

Loved the dolphins and such great quality footage of them up close!

No it's true. Some god awful music. They need to learn a thing or two from BBC documentaries.

DS-61-5

Had the same *exact* thing happen to us about 10 years ago.

We were Albacore fishing in the AM well off the coast of San Diego and came across a school of dolphin. There were cool. Jumped out of the water, very playful and they hung out for a while. It was really something else.

One of the coolest things I've done.

Yep, it's actually very common. I used to go albacore fishing off SD and we'd have dolphins follow us on nearly all of the trips. Cool video though.

Hey yo fisherman..I'm thinking I might come to your house, drag you out with a hook and beat your fucking head in with a stick. Yeah dolphins are pretty but watching that guy beat that fish got me pissed.

panty

Neat video.
Music was awful but the rest was amazing

BooThisMan.gif

Couldn't he have killed that tuna instead of just whacking it a couple of times? There was blood spraying everywhere!
Just killed the "magic" of the video.

It was Pearl Jam and than Eddie Vedder's solo stuff. Wouldn't say it was awful.

I enjoyed the most of the music, early PJ and the solo shit was good..the last few minutes tho the music sucked, some rap/rock trash. But yeah the opening and middle section were great.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
1: Wildlife brings so much to focus, if only for a short glimpse. How simple and beautiful life is.

2: The ocean is scary as shit and I was imagining being stranded in the middle of that body of water with my weak ass swimming ability.

jakncoke

Banned
Oh this thread is going to be like this. I'll have to read it after work for the lulz. vegans/veggies vs meat eaters/ omnivores tag team wrasling

joe2187

Banned
I keep my chickens in the trees and my cows underground.

I have no problem with vegans and their philosophy, I encourage a more healthy diet and lifestyle, (just keep your ethics away from me)

but your slogans are physically hurting me, they are painful to read

Man, can't wait to read the rest of this thread in the morning.
Like I was saying above..doubt it will turn into anything exciting...unless a true militant veg stops in. I dont like seeing any animal getting beat down..but any pot stirring I did beyond my first comment was done in jest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom