• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So... whatever happened to 'The Grinder' from High Voltage?

drspeedy

Seriously, what did I miss? Seems like there must have been something more than just evaporating into thin air, right? I liked Conduit, and although I haven't played much of Conduit 2 it improved a lot of the misteps and was a solid FPS- and it got me hyped for The Grinder, especially after seeing all the screenshots and gameplay footage.

So where did it go and when will we play it?

NFreak

The only thing I remember is that the game became a top-down action style game that was supposed to be released on PSN and XBLA but High Voltage had said the Wii was still going to get the FPS version. Considering High Voltage never released Animales de la Muerte either, I wouldn't be surprised if the game was canned.

VerTiGo

Banned
The only thing I remember is that the game became a top-down action style game that was supposed to be released on PSN and XBLA but High Voltage had said the Wii was still going to get the FPS version. Considering High Voltage never released Animales de la Muerte either, I wouldn't be surprised if the game was canned.

This is all I remember hearing as well. If anything they probably moved development to Wii U/PS3/360 or who knows.... or canned. I haven't read anything about High Voltage in awhile.

Meelow

Banned
It's never coming out it seems, and wasn't it also coming to PS3 and PC?, the sites doesn't even say they are coming to them anymore.

rpmurphy

This is all I remember hearing as well. If anything they probably moved development to Wii U/PS3/360 or who knows.... or canned. I haven't read anything about High Voltage in awhile.
They answered some "rumors" recently, that's about it. The only new thing we've learned about them is that they also have some iOS stuff in development.

Nemesis_

Well the website lists both that and Animals as "unreleased demos".

To me that implies they won't be worked on any further.

Top Bottom