• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 confirmed for Wii U

guit3457

45bWb.jpg

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/09/13/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-confirmed-for-wii-u/

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
oh my god im so surprised holy shit megaton

So I guess this is the only COD that will have parity in the WiiU to the other consoles right?

I mean, once they start developing COD for next gen machines, im sure they will start pumping out paired down version to the WiiU

Actually, what's shocking is that it appears to be playable at the event. MS usually has the series on lockdown so that it's never shown on any other platform prior to the games release.

Not surprising at all. Considering that Treyarch took the time to create Wii versions of the past games, I'd be even more surprised if there weren't a Wii U version.

So I guess this is the only COD that will have parity in the WiiU to the other consoles right?

I mean, once they start developing COD for next gen machines, im sure they will start pumping out paired down version to the WiiU

That's assuming Nintendo doesn't do something colossally dumb with NN accounts.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
This game does not interest me the slightest, but it's nice to see the Wii U will feature a proven third party blockbuster title this year.

Top Bottom