• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Lockout With Your Cock Out |OT|

Marvie_3

Banned
jbw8RPD0a42gXE.jpg

jbnjKwZ2XfSyXF.jpg

jbxxzNAisiXAYq.jpg

iNUDbuYbqUDuz.gif

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
A LOT of Youngs Ducks were sent to Norfolk. Enough that I want to subscribe to whatever Game Center Live service the league offers. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Is that an AHL service or are you talking about the NHL one?

Heretic

Is that an AHL service or are you talking about the NHL one?
I was wondering if I can watch AHL games online similar to game Center Live for the NHL.
Fuck yeah I do.
I'm in the QA credits!
Wingfan said:
Are contracts also delayed a year? If the lockout goes all season, a guy who signed a 2 year deal in the summer still has a 2 year deal when they resume, right?
I hate Bettman's smug face to. Exactly like John Cena...

Also, the lockout eats a year of the contract. So if there's a lockout, that's one year lost.

Eric Staal
Nicklas Backstrom
Daniel Sedin
Max Pacioeretty
Marian Gaborik
David Clarkson
Erik Karlsson
Shea Weber
Kevin Bieksa
Zach Bogosian
Bench
Joffrey Lupul
Daniel Alfredsson
Tomas Plekanec
Brad Stuart

Jaroslav Halak
Jonas Hiller

Hoping Gaborik is back before the lockout ends :p

Great op. I wore a Flyers shirt to work yesterday because I figured it would be the last time I wanted to wear anything NHL related for a long time.

Parch

I was wondering if I can watch AHL games online similar to game Center Live for the NHL.
You never know, but I wouldn't bet on it.
I'm sure the Canadian networks will add a lot more AHL and CHL coverage. The AHL was actually really good last lockout with the extra talent boost.

hylje

So.... Stanley Cup is free to other leagues this season?

As part of the settlement, the league has agreed that trustees in charge of the Stanley Cup can award it to a non-NHL team in a year in which the league doesn’t operate, the report said.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Midnight is almost here! I'm counting down the minutes. Finally, we'll be free of all the uncertainty surrounding whether there'd be a lockout or not. What a relief. Now the real fun begins -- watching the league get ripped incessantly for days/weeks/months for being such a bumbling parade of greedy douchenozzles (players and owners alike). Should be fun.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
BREAKING - #NHLDucks sign @CamFowler4 to a five-year contract extension: http://t.co/Zi0ACwuT.

1 down. Now let's get Perry and Getzlaf signed!

No financials disclosed? You guys suuuuuck.

Good signing though if the contract isn't too bloated.

Also no way you're signing Perry and Getzlaf today.

Why is it even still possible to sign contracts? I thought yesterday was the deadline for that? Is it today?

I want Edler to sign and Luongo to be traded :(

Top Bottom