• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon's Dogma 2 - OT Title Ideas!

Buggy Loop

Dragon’s Dogma 2 |OT| The sight of women excites it!

the-sight-of-women-excites-it-v0-0f3wpwb5owcb1.png

Dragons Dogma 2 |OT| how I maxed out my stats in order to fight a dragon that stole my heart under a starry night sky and now I’m burning with fire for revenge

Chiggs

Dragon's Dogma 2 [OT] How many people will be left playing when Shadow of the Erdtree launches exactly 2 months later?

Chiggs

Fuck it. Pick this so we can do a separate thread at the end of year for best and worst thread titles so I can vote this one as king of shit mountain.

Worse than this one?

Dragon's Dogma 2 [OT] Only a few of you really asked for it, so here it is.

or

Dragon's Dogma 2 [OT] We know you really wanted Deep Down, but look at it this way: both Deep Down and Dragon's Dogma have two Ds in their titles, so that's kind of cool, right?

or

Dragon's Dogma 2 [OT] People playing on PC should just switch to Horizon: Forbidden West, since it comes out the same day and is likely to have better visuals...and be the better game.

Svejk

So that was the chosen OT? Is it simply a play off of Palworld?.. or am I missing something else in it's meaning... Because if it is, that's insulting to Dragon's Dogma and this generation. So many other suggestions had more meaningful, clever semantics. No offense to who suggested it, just surprised it was the most picked.

I'll go back to my corner.

sad-nfl.gif

Top Bottom