• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God Eater 2 coming to Vita

BadWolf

Fuck yeah, hope it gets localized.

I'll probably save it for when I get a Vita, instead of playing it on PSP.

Shahed

That reminds me. Still need to get around to God Eater Burst on PSP. Expected news, but confirmation is nice

Ridley327

It seems like this would be a lot more significant if it was a true Vita exclusive, but I can't imagine that Namco would be eager to kneecap their potentially huge franchise like that so early on. A good get for the Vita, regardless.

That's one more reason to buy a Vita.

I'm still waiting for it to amass a sizable library like I did with the PSP.

Although if it comes to NA I might get one early.

How is it a bad move?

Being God Eater heavily dependent on Monster Hunter fanbase, I'd see better God Eater 2 on PSP in 2012, and God Eater 2 Burst on 3DS in 2013; being on PSP makes the Vita version not relevant in the market (even though PSP won't be so much alive in 2013, but surely more than Vita software-wise). That's why I think it's a bad move, but that's just my opinion for what concerns sales.

Probably cause they won't sell any Vitas if everyone who wants to play it already owns a PSP.

That's not a very good argument, it simply means there is more software available on the Vita for a potential buyer, not to mention it's an enhanced version

It's a good move.

Being God Eater heavily dependent on Monster Hunter fanbase, I'd see better God Eater 2 on PSP in 2012, and God Eater 2 Burst on 3DS in 2013; being on PSP makes the Vita version not relevant in the market (even though PSP won't be so much alive in 2013, but surely more than Vita software-wise). That's why I think it's a bad move, but that's just my opinion for what concerns sales.

Does this mean that Monster Huner 3 Ultimate for WiiU is not relevant?

Takao

Banned

I guarantee you SCEJ will co-market this game with Namco Bandai since SCEJ is co-marketing pretty much every major game on their hardware. Nintendo wouldn't.

Top Bottom