• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF I need money for dru... for my sick Mom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mahzkrieg

Banned
amir0x thread: "A plea for help"
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471034

amir0x begs for money for his sick mom.
"We're drowning. We have nothing left to give, and the medical expenses keep on piling on."

amir0x post:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43799304&postcount=9650

To make this week go fast I just ordered a LOT of drugs.

I got a little coke, two grams of heroin, a half of the greatest weed I've ever tried and about 500mg of non-timerelease Oxycontin.

This week will go by in a blur for me.

Anybody know the street value of what he ordered?
How frequently he orders it?
Has to be at least $300.

Did the donations to his mom go towards drugs?
Did they free him up to buy drugs with his own money?
How can somebody who is drowning financially still find ways to buy lots of drugs?

I guess it's also worth mentioning that he's obese, too.
I wonder how much money he could have saved had he gone on a diet and kicked his drug habit. Maybe he wouldn't have had to leech so much money off of the GAF collective.

As somebody who donated this all really bothers me.

VzyH1.jpg

Surely there is no way somebody would do something like that, is there? I'll read with interest but my first reaction is one of disbelief as I really don't think somebody would do such a thing. The large time between the two, and the pictures in the first also make me less likely to believe that this would be the case (although if you believe this to be the case would you suspect that the woman in the picture was a random person?). EDIT: Likewise, as somebody mentioned below, financial situations can change in such a large space of time. I'd really advise people not to jump to conclusions.

Az

This better be not true. I gave $100.

Also, his thread was posted on 4/20 and that comment was yesterday.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
And this is why any sort of "on my ass/please donate" internet thing always has a nasty side because the internet then sort of expects, nay demands, you be shit poor forever after the fact.

At least it was a pretty good cause than "hey GAF I can't afford *expensive luxury computer equipment for hobby use*, halp!"

i-Lo

Well given the latter was posted today and the former was posted on 4/20 (420!), there's a chance that the money went toward medicine bills. Of course if he were to make another thread asking for donations now, I'd be more than just sceptical.

I'm sure the Tobyhanna Army Depot would like to know one of their managers is a raging drug addict.

Hahaha, oh man. This is so true.

Posting where you work, your real life photo and admitting to buying this shit? If someone who hates him doesn't ruin his life I'll be shocked. He's not the most popular of GAF posters...

That original thread was a while ago though. No reason to think the money is the same. Still, I think he made a huge mistake putting all that info out there if this thread doesn't disappear fast.

Derrick01

Banned
Playing devil's advocate here but maybe he was able to get a lot of money between that post in april and now (about to be november)? A lot can happen in 6-7 months.

On a side note a lot of people could be better off if they stopped blowing insane amounts of money on drugs/cigs/alcohol. I let out a very loud "WAT" when I read the post about that shit costing $600.

Ultima_5

Or the time GAF bought a bus ticket for a guy who's made a handful of threads about how great his drug addictions are. Forgot who he is, but atleast he talked down a few suicide GAFfers.

GAF ain't that street smart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom