• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are There Structures on the Moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tehbible

Pipelines?

391825_101264496659873_574610357_n.jpg

A TOWER!

375491_101684733284516_1272638226_n.jpg

WTF is this ?

390123_101684999951156_1291468011_n.jpg

Artificial Wall ?

388862_101684549951201_89943710_n.jpg

All of these shots were taken from amateur astrophotographers. I do have the accompanying youtube clips if interested.

Moon Base Render

RcDkT.jpg

GrizzNKev

Banned
You linked an image from /b/.

"/b/ - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

tehbible

You linked an image from /b/.

"/b/ - Random
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

I found a cool moon base render. None of the other photos were taken from /b.

They were taken from astrophotographer shots of the moon.

GavinGT

Banned
Lower gravity combined with no atmosphere means rock structures on the moon are going to look a little.....alien.

Lizard with a ladder

learnin' with the blacks!
Why stop at structures? If we're looking at blurry pics to speculate. Let's go all out. See that black spot on pic 4? It's actually a herd of platypus that evolved to breath space dust.

strobogo

Banned
Fuck the moon. People are too obsessed with it. That'd be like having really shitty neighbors and deciding to move...right down the street.

Kapura

Banned
I found a cool moon base render. None of the other photos were taken from /b.

They were taken from astrophotographer shots of the moon.

so, what, you think that there is a conspiratorial moon base or something? To what end? Also, has anybody ever told you that that's fucking retarded, and that those pictures look like pictures of the fucking moon? Just like every picture of the fucking moon?

Imagine if moon crazies and sasquatch hunters teamed up to make a collaborative conspiracy theory. It'd have the blurriest images known to man.

tehbible

Why stop at structures? If we're looking at blurry pics to speculate. Let's go all out. See that black spot on pic 4? It's actually a herd of platypus that evolved to breath space dust.

These are all non-governmental sources.

Amateur astronomers pointing their telescopes from earth. So yeah, they'll be blurry forsure.

so, what, you think that there is a conspiratorial moon base or something? To what end? Also, has anybody ever told you that that's fucking retarded, and that those pictures look like pictures of the fucking moon? Just like every picture of the fucking moon?

Why so hostile?

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
this is like an episode of Time Team where they find a handle from an old Roman pot and construct an entire village out of it.

These are all non-governmental sources.

Amateur astronomers pointing their telescopes from earth. So yeah, they'll be blurry forsure.

Why so hostile?
OP, no offense but if you post conspiracy theories about nonexistent man-made structures on the moon and then try hotlinking to 4chan, you aren't going to make many friends.

zon

Yes there are. I've been there and smoked a blunt with the fellas up there. They're cool people.

tehbible

OP, no offense but if you post conspiracy theories about nonexistent man-made structures on the moon and then try hotlinking to 4chan, you aren't going to make many friends.

I posted one cool Moon Render of what a base could look like that came from 4chan. NONE of the other shots were taken from 4chan.

These shots were culled from astrophotographer shots of the moon via youtube.

OP should check out the documentary "Iron Sky".

Will do! Thanks

tehbible

They look far more like rock structures than anything man-made. And that shit is so blurry that you shouldn't be using it whatsoever to support such an unlikely argument.

Governments can lie. It's all im sayin..

It's blurry because they're using consumer grade telescopes from Earth.

GrizzNKev

Banned

How is a video of the moon a source? It's the moon. We've been there. It looks like the moon.

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Edit. Snarky new title.

Just make it say, "4chan convinced me there are structures on the moon"

Not even snarky. Just true.

Dunno why he's denying it, he linked a picture from a 404'd thread on /b/ that just happened to be about moon bases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom