• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are There Structures on the Moon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

but seriously, does this not look a little artificial to you ?

391825_101264496659873_574610357_n.jpg

High res version!

tehbible

This makes me want to play the old classic LucasArts game 'Dig.'

They need to turn that into a movie. DISNEY DO YOU HEAR ME ?!

The_Dig_artwork.jpg

okdakor

Pipelines?

A TOWER!

Can you draw a big red square around the tower and the pipelines ? It could be useful for once...

"A large part of the available UFO literature is closely linked with mysticism and the metaphysical. It deals with subjects like mental telepathy, automatic writing and invisible entities as well as phenomena like poltergeist [ghost] manifestation and 'possession.' Many of the UFO reports now being published in the popular press recount alleged incidents that are strikingly similar to demonic possession and psychic phenomena."

That's because they don't have enough material to write a full book, so they have to insert other bullshits that gullible people believe

Chuckie

Isn't that from that horrible "Nazis on the Moon" movie or whatevers?

I only see 4chan.org. Is it the same picture I posted?

If so then it is an enhanced version of the moonpicture, enhanced by the latest software also used by US crimelabs.

tehbible

It's concept art from Iron Sky I think. WHICH IS NOT HORRIBLE, MIGHT I ADD

is this a movie that you would recommend ?

My favorite sci fi films would be without a doubt

2001: Space Odyssey

and

Moon (2009)

That's because they don't have enough material to write a full book, so they have to insert other bullshits that gullible people believe

So this means that the bibliographer Catoe is lying? It's a government source.

aku:jiki

The most upsetting part of this thread is people thinking Iron Sky was good. Such a huge disappointment after all that development time. :(

ninge

Yes, because no non-governmental sources have access to telescopes powerful enough to disprove this... right?

why do people believe this shit?

Also, why do people believe governments are capable of keeping anything a secret? Have you seen how much stuff leaks out on a regular basis. Do you imagine how many people would have to be keeping such a secret? and not one of them ever decides to let it slip? Governments = people like you and me getting paid to do shitty jobs like you and me.

Also this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw

GavinGT

Banned
Wrong? Pretty common more like. Conspiracy theories are not very different from religious beliefs.

True, but I give those people a bit of a break in that religious beliefs are so widespread and indoctrinated into youth that some people just can't see it any other way.

GavinGT

Banned
tehbible wrote a thesis paper about this.

And it totally debunked my thesis paper on how Hitler and Gumby were planning to conquer Africa. Hitler was to get all the mystical skulls they would pillage, and Gumby would get access to Africa's immense clay deposits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom