• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Girl on Youtube receives mystery box. Filled to brim with mint Sega Saturn stuff.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CAX08qgUVA

I don't know the whole story here - looks like she has an account and a small handful of followers; and one such viewer offered to send her some of his old Saturn collection. Turns out, the collection is a gold mine.

Damn am I jealous.

Searched and didn't see a thread - please lock and mock if this is old.

Syriel

Girls tweeting their Amazon wishlists so random guys will buy them stuff is a thing.

A random guy sending stuff to a YouTube Girl shouldn't be surprising.

I ... would not at all be comfortable with receiving something like this. Not just out of the blue from some random guy on the internet.

Hot damn. The cynic in me thinks the guy is going to show up on her doorstep one day with a crown of sonnets and wearing a fedora.

Hoooooly shit you we'rent kidding when you said it was a gold mine.

Amazing.

EDIT: Just thought about how creepy this is...
now the guy knows where she lives holy shit lol

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Check out my youtube channel in my GAF profile also I am a girl just saying.

Nice games though lucky her ヽ(´o`;

Shiiiiiiit, I dunno what I would do if Panzer Dragoon Saga showed up in a box in mint condition from a random stranger.

Well, besides playing the thing, anyway.

Guys, do we even know who sent this package?

I don't think this wasn't a gift.

This was a warning.

Sega Saturn...

shiro

feel

I hope it's really just a random act of extreme kindness and not some crazy guy madly in love with a youtube girl. The fact that this guy has her address is a bit worrying.

Well, unlike some of you people, I would gladly accept any and all rare and expensive games anyone would want to send me.

But anyway, God damn. Instant Sega Saturn collection.

I would send it back to be honest. It would feel like stealing...
Yeah, jeez. I have an alright Sega Saturn collection, but I don't have panzer dragoon rpg or any of that import stuff she just got there. I have a weird bond to my saturn, so all of this makes me kind of jealous, but super happy for her that it is going to a good home at least where it will be appreciated!

WalkMan

Banned
I hope it's really just a random act of extreme kindness and not some crazy guy madly in love with a youtube girl. The fact that this guy has her address is a bit worrying.

They spoke over facebook apparently.

"I have some games, can I send you them?"

Then he sends her a mint PDS.

Top Bottom