• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HarmoKnight coming to 3DS eShop on March 28 (North America)

Kazerei

Banned
PfhP8kr.jpg
t3Bobnu.png
qYIMWPm.png

kVFZNj8.png
YTA0CU0.png

yWoeMqR.png
2DnTNk6.png

479Gj7G.png
YXKbQN4.png

I've been waiting waaaaay too long for this game. I will download this the very minute it comes out.

god I can't wait for this

I just hope they trim the price down, it was far too high in Japan

Isn't it pretty much a full length game that'll totally be worth the $20, though? Not that I would be opposed to spending less money, but still.

GWX

I've been waiting waaaaay too long for this game. I will download this the very minute it comes out.

Isn't it pretty much a full length game that'll totally be worth the $20, though? Not that I would be opposed to spending less money, but still.

Yep, since last august, when it was announced for Japan. I can't freaking wait...

Been waiting for this! Looks very much like an expansion of the woefully unappreciated Maestro! Jump in Music or the even less well known Mevo and the Grooveriders. Which is a great thing! I wish Game Freak would get to try stuff like this more often... What I wouldn't do for an eShop sequel to Drill Dozer!

Effect

Had no idea the game was like this. I kept reading the name but never took the time to look it up. Looks like a lot of fun. Will try to pick this up.

I've heard it's pretty short -- a few hours at best. Well either way I will buy it. :p

I see. I remember seeing a map from the game containing a few worlds, each with quite a few stages, so maybe it's one of those games that looks longer than it is. lol

It will have plenty of replayability for me, though.

It's a Pokemon game?

Well, it has Pokémon in it, Pokémon music, and it's coming out 6 months after its Japanese release...

Yeah, it's a Pokémon game. :p

yami4ct

Awesome. Was waiting for this to finally get to a release date. It seems really neat. Hoping it can join Theatrhythm in filling the gaping handheld rhythm game hole Elite Beat Agents left in my heart.

Roubjon

I'm looking forward to blowing through this once it's released.

There aren't enough games like this out there. I can think of bit-trip runner, but that's about it.

I've heard it's pretty short -- a few hours at best. Well either way I will buy it. :p

BTW, 3D trailer is up on the eShop, looks hot.

It's more a new IP rhythm platformer with a bit of Pokemon fanservice thrown in.

So pretty much a full length game by this gens standards

Neiteio

Can't wait. It's even fun watching vids of pro play. Over and over again!

But this, Luigi's Mansion and BioShock Infinite coming out so close together seems problematic, time-wise. :-\

BiggNife

I didn't know this game existed until the Nintendo Direct and now I'm pumped

I love platformers and I love rhythm games, it's like Gamefreak made a game specifically for my personal tastes

Most of the songs are catchy, the characters are well designed. Story is simple. Gameplay is fun, addictive. I wish there had been more levels with the 2 support characters though. Probably a bit expensive (in JP) but I do hope for a sequel.

I'm at (what I think is) the last main stage, played four hours. Not every stage is compulsory. Getting a gold flower on every stage is tough and I'm not good enough at Rhymth games to do it (yet).

$20 is a bit much but if it's a full-fledged game then that's not bad. Looking forward to the demo.

I played through the game when it got released on the japanese eShop and it wasn't that much fun as I was hoping for. Definitely wouldn't buy it again.

zroid

Banned
This game is very similar to Runner2, also priced at $14.99. I think it's fair.

In Japan it was 1600 yen I believe, which converted to about $20 at the time, which was too high imo. Ideally I think $10 would have been perfect, but $15, I can live with that.

This game is very similar to Runner2, also priced at $14.99. I think it's fair.

In Japan it was 1600 yen I believe, which converted to about $20 at the time, which was too high imo. Ideally I think $10 would have been perfect, but $15, I can live with that.
¥1.800 actually . Even worse lol.

Top Bottom