• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Digital Foundry: The Last Hope on Nintendo Switch - The Worst Game We've Ever Reviewed

ZoukGalaxy

I want to know who created this ? And why ? Was it forced by his mother or his dad to do this ? And why he's not afraid that the universe may collapse because of this abomination ? Is it a personal vengeance ? Was it developed on purpose ? Why ? How ? Does this person have a soul ? Was he possessed by a demon ? How did he found the electricity to compile it ? Why somebody give it to him an unity installer ? Why he's still alive ? Why he's not in prison or in a Goulag ? If he's a she why she's not a he ? He's a trans ? Why he's not a trans ? Who clicked on publish the game at Nintendo HQ ? Who opened the project ?

My conclusion is that a cat accidentally coded this by walking on a keyboard somewhere and emailed it to Nintendo by error and there another cat inadvertently walked on another keyboard at Nintendo HQ and published it, that's the only plausible possibility.

Cat Keyboard GIF

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I love this new age of shitposty John.

Top Bottom