• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

army of two 3: mexico unofficial |OT| thread

yo is anyone else getting the devil's cartel on tuesday? i'm going half on it with my bro.. can't wait.

sorry if someone called this or however it works

http://imgur.com/Xra3kkX.jpg

features:
  • guns
  • hip hop artists B.O.B. and Big Boi
  • drug cartel

that's all I know so far because I'm on media blackout

Dawg

Still one of the best co-op games out there.

Don't give a fuck 'bout the story, don't give a fuck 'bout the "generic shooter gameplay"... I just want to wreck shit up with my bro while we're both wearing these somewhat cool masks.

Nibel

At least his OT isn't full of useless information that can be found anywhere and he's straight to the point

No blamey I won't play it but hope that you'll have a good time

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
yo is anyone else getting the devil's cartel on tuesday? i'm going half on it with my bro.. can't wait.

sorry if someone called this or however it works

http://imgur.com/Xra3kkX.jpg

features:
  • guns
  • hip hop artists B.O.B. and Big Boi
  • drug cartel

that's all I know so far because I'm on media blackout

• Yeah, I'll pick this up. I ended up liking 50 Cent: Blood in the sand, so I'm game.

*on another note, glad to see they lifted your ban blame space. Everyone said the last one was a permaban?

Best (unofficial) OT.

Still one of the best co-op games out there.

Don't give a fuck 'bout the story, don't give a fuck 'bout the "generic shooter gameplay"... I just want to wreck shit up with my bro while we're both wearing these somewhat cool masks.

image.php

ari

Banned
The controls is clunky as shit and the game looks early tier xbox 360/ps3. Story is meh but the game is enjoyable in co-op/multi.

3/5

pretty sweet that they got hip hop artists B.O.B. and Big Boi

I don't need anymore convincing, I'm preordering this at my local Gamestop first thing in the morning

LTWheels

Hold the phone, there was a second game? I thought this was the second game not the 3rd. Why would they make 3 of these?

Top Bottom