• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

army of two 3: mexico unofficial |OT| thread

dokish

Banned
I will play, but i know i'll misss Rio and Salem.

..also, best OT.

Did EA ever justified their decision? They were trying to make a franchise and build a name here, for fucks sakes (at least that's what I like to think). Why would they simply discard the protagonists of both game and THROW RANDOM DUDES at you?

Goddamn, people can't think straight, it seems.

Even though the games were so-so, it was actually entertaining seeing the characters interact.

No buy I guess.

Adam Blue

I watched a making-of video that got me interested in the story. I co-oped the first and had a decent time. Me and my bro (real life bro, yo) got bored during the second and never finished, but we're all up in this one.

jkanownik

OP needs an update on the tampon and Wu Tang status of this game. Like the Vinny head and check mark/X in the bombcast threads.

Tiktaalik

You don't have to feel bad if you're not buying this game because I'm pretty sure the team has preemptively been laid off by EA.

Loxley

Are fist-pounds still in?

We can only hope.

262778641nvvpvl2o.jpg

Tagg9

Awesome post, bro. Didn't think anyone would make a thread worthy enough, but you have proved me wrong.

Top Bottom