• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I have a sugar momma!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've been getting hot and heavy with a 49 year old Korean woman. Things are going well, but I'm rather taken aback by the whole money situation.

She's been buying me a shit ton of stuff. We go out she'll pay for it. She was away on a business trip in Singapore and I got sick. She flew back to see me one night and then went back to Singapore the next day. Bought me tons of things for my birthday.
Gave me picture from her art gallery worth like 250 bucks alone. Shit is crazy. I'm from a well off family but I just cannot get how much she must be worth throwing this kinda cash around.

She is married by the way. I'm single. What would you do in my situation?

Update: So its been a while since talking about this. She stopped talking to me for about 2 months after I made this thread because she was really upset about getting close to me. Then one day she messages me out of the blue and says she wants to meet again. So I did, and things pick up where we left off, but she keeps trying to keep her distance. Well I'm sitting with a proxy for her right now and she's relaying messages to me. Turns out she is North Korean. Her husband is a higher up in their government, and they are investigating our relationship right now. So I have to drop all contact with her. Its too crazy to believe but I trust the woman to not lie about something this big. Before she told me she was Japanese born Korean. But now this proxy is telling me the husband may know about our relationship, and may investigate it. Crazy.

Cheating+with+the+ninja's+wife.jpg

Amir0x

Banned
she's married so it's kind of fucked up what you're doing since you're fully aware

but it's your life bro.

You don't mess with another man's woman. If she's married, don't do anything to hurt her relationship. That's just my opinion. Other gaf members will probably tell you to hit it.

KissVibes

Banned
So I've been getting hot and heavy with a 49 year old Korean woman. Things are going well, but I'm rather taken aback by the whole money situation.

She's been buying me a shit ton of stuff. We go out she'll pay for it. She was away on a business trip in Singapore and I got sick. She flew back to see me one night and then went back to Singapore the next day. Bought me tons of things for my birthday.
Gave me picture from her art gallery worth like 250 bucks alone. Shit is crazy. I'm from a well off family but I just cannot get how much she must be worth throwing this kinda cash around.

DON'T
FUCK
THIS
UP

knitoe

I pretty sure I saw this Korean drama. Her husband is gangster boss and lets say it doesn't end well.

This is gaf. Tell her to get your some Titans and join the master race.

Maddocks

I want to say "awesome" but shes married. Think about that guy, would you want to be that guy who has a wife who leads a secret life?

You aren't going to believe this, but when I saw this title, I said "Older Asian Woman Guaranteed."

I've seen this happen in Japan with my white friends SOOOO many times.

Maximus.

Do what you gotta do mang. Living the dream. Just hope her husband doesnt find out and kill you or some shit like that.

when you think about it there is nothing her husband can do even if he does find out except scream and shout. He can't get physical with OP otherwise that would be illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom