• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation |OT| Airi > Your Waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.

duckroll

qxrpUbi.jpg

Title: Devil Survivor 2 The Animation
Series Length: 13 episodes x 24 minutes
Starting Date: April 4 2013
Where To Watch: http://www.crunchyroll.com/devil-survivor-2-the-animation
Best Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=704Cq7wwdQ0
Real Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3LmaUyr7_Q

Story:
What is justice, and what is evil...? Japan has suddenly fallen into an extreme situation, and behind the chaos is a group of mysterious invaders, called the Septentriones, who are flinging the entire nation into the depths of despair! Is this a test for the human race? As this epic, cruel reality continues to trifle with the people, thirteen individuals with unique characteristics form contracts with demons to become the "Devil Summoners," giving them the power to fight the invaders. This is the story of the conflicts and discord faced by the many people caught in this extreme situation.

Now seven days remain until the end of the world. The choice they make will determine the future...

Staff/Cast:
Director: Seiji Kishi
Series Composition: Makoto Uezu
Music: Kotaro Nakagawa
Original Character Design: Suzuhito Yasuda
Character Design: Etsushi Sajima
Art Director: Kazuto Shimoyama
Animation Production: Bridge

Opening Theme: "Take Your Way" by livetune featuring Fukase (from SEKAI NO OWARI)
Ending Theme: "Be" by Song Riders

Starring Kana Asumi as Airi Ban

Characters:

Screenshots:

Some Cool Artwork:

Lumination

'enry 'ollins
Might seem like a silly question, but how "canon" is this relative to the game? Is it a straight 1-1 adaption? I'd really like to wait to play DS2 Overclocked.

Now I'll maybe know how the people who watched P4 before playing it felt.

Also Makoto is best girl according to Miyukichi and her looks.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
This show isn't going to suck is it?

Maybe I should play the game instead.

NeonZ

Might seem like a silly question, but how "canon" is this relative to the game? Is it a straight 1-1 adaption? I'd really like to wait to play DS2 Overclocked.

It's unknown at this point. The basic premise and main cast seems to be following the game, but who knows how they'll handle the actual progression.

The rerelease of Devil Survivor 2 is going to have a story taking place after the original plot though, so I'd assume they'll coordinate enough to at least make the new story and the anime match up. Of course, I could end up completely wrong about that.

duckroll

It's unknown at this point. The basic premise and main cast seems to be following the game, but who knows how they'll handle the actual progression.

The rerelease of Devil Survivor 2 is going to have a story taking place after the original plot though, so I'd assume they'll coordinate enough to at least make the new story and the anime match up. Of course, I could end up completely wrong about that.

I dunno if they'll really bother. The voice cast is the same, which is enough for most fans I'll say. The Persona 4 series didn't really take into consideration any of the additions they made for Persona 4 Golden either. Additionally, like in P4G, the DS2BR game will feature anime cutscenes of its own done by completely different people.

Lumination

'enry 'ollins

Damn. Might just have to wait for Overclocked 2 first then. Thanks.

I shall rate characters from most to least annoying:

Ronaldo > Yamato > Airi > Keita > Hinako > Io > Daichi > Otome > Makoto > Jungo > Protagonist > Anguished One > Joe

Fumi.

Fumi.

Fumi.

Hinako.

Fumi.

Fumi.

Fumi.

<3

I loved Devil Survivor 2, so I should probably watch this.

Airi is adorable.

jgminto

I'm just going to watch this without playing the game. I'm near the end of Persona 3 FES and just got 4 so I don't have time for another long ass SMT game right now.

Tamanon

Banned
I think I'll catch this on Crunchyroll. Even as a SMT/Persona fan, I never played the Devil Survivor games, so it'll be new material for me. Hopefully the women have learned the power of gravity.

I think I'll catch this on Crunchyroll. Even as a SMT/Persona fan, I never played the Devil Survivor games, so it'll be new material for me. Hopefully the women have learned the power of gravity.

Ha hahahahahahhahaha.

The breasts in DS2 were super fucking ridiculous. Like giant inflated balloons.

duckroll

My endgame party in DS2 was MC/Airi/Fumi/Otome. So those are all acceptable alternatives. Airi comes first because she has the cutest costume and expression. All other characters other than those 3 are traitors or whores! :D

PK Gaming

gla-

err surprised to see the anti-gravity boobs back in full force

My endgame party in DS2 was MC/Airi/Fumi/Otome. So those are all acceptable alternatives. Airi comes first because she has the cutest costume and expression. All other characters other than those 3 are traitors or whores! :D

I ran with MC/Daichi/Io/Joe from beginning to end

your team just doesn't compare

&#9834;

Sigh. I wish they would have chosen Devil Survivor 1. I much preferred that story.

word.

gla-

err surprised to see the anti-gravity boobs back in full force

I ran with MC/Daichi/Io/Joe from beginning to end

your team just doesn't compare

word.

Same team right here.
Epic all day.

I really hope they do the Devil Survivor 1 story, too.
That would be tits.

Also, the anti-gravity boobs make me like 2 of the characters a LOT more.

You didn't exploit Hinako Multi Strike + Pierce + Phys Amp? I ran with MC/Fumi/Hinako/Io, and Hinako was she who destroyed worlds. Nothing could stand against her.

I will agree that Airi's outfit is top notch cute.

Yea, that GAF borderline Nick/Disney starlet creepy age.

And yes, Fumi is the real hotness of the game and this show.

Mah dude.

duckroll

You didn't exploit Hinako Multi Strike + Pierce + Phys Amp? I ran with MC/Fumi/Hinako/Io, and Hinako was she who destroyed worlds. Nothing could stand against her.

I will agree that Airi's outfit is top notch cute.

My party only allows girls who actually wear clothes to be in it.

PK Gaming

My party only allows girls who actually wear clothes to be in it.

images

wasn't a big of hinako

Airi is very much waifu.

But I prefer Otome. She can be waifu.

Will watch.

Otome is actually one of the biggest bros in the SMT series. She covers for you when you, Joe and Daichi peep on the girls during the medical examination... she's basically Yosuke/Junpei level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom