• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation |OT| Airi > Your Waifu

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonZ

Weird, considering his role in SMTII.

Satan in SMT II
turns against God if you go with the law path.
He hasn't ever appeared in a mainline game again after that though, so I don't know if his DS2 classification is a reference to that or if it's just a different interpretation of the character.

-Horizon-

Persona had 26 episodes and DS2 was better than it with only 13.

Persona wasn't really pleasing for the SMT fan. That shit had like 5 demons or a very low number. I only remember Beelzebub.

Well I guess it was ok to me then since I've not really gotten into many of the games.

Maybe if I play the games and go back to the anime, I can compare them better.

Soriku

I'm not sure if I should wait for the 3DS version or not. Do you think the problems Atlus has right now would affect that game being released?

Well it shouldn't be too long till we hear what happens to Atlus, so just wait. The game's still scheduled to be released in Japan at least.

SteeloDMZ

Banned
I'm not sure if I should wait for the 3DS version or not. Do you think the problems Atlus has right now would affect that game being released?

I want to say not, but I honestly don't know.

Since the game saw a delay on Japan, I'd assume it will be released here in the USA next year. Because that's a long time, I'd just go for the DS version which is only $20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054J1LBO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

There's so much content in the game that even if you do everything in it, there will still be more to look out for in the Break Record 3DS version.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is literally the worst anime I've watched in years.

I'll finish it tonight but I just wanted to say I hate you duckroll for tricking me into watching this trash :(

-Horizon-

Well it shouldn't be too long till we hear what happens to Atlus, so just wait. The game's still scheduled to be released in Japan at least.

I want to say not, but I honestly don't know.

Since the game saw a delay on Japan, I'd assume it will be released here in the USA next year. Because that's a long time, I'd just go for the DS version which is only $20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0054J1LBO/?tag=neogaf0e-20

There's so much content in the game that even if you do everything in it, there will still be more to look out for in the Break Record 3DS version.

Decisions decisions, $20 seems like a good deal.
Hmm I'll keep that in mind and I'll wait for a bit to see what happens to Atlus.
I might get the DS version sometime after Pokemon releases if I do decide to go with that version.
Too many other games to get before then.

Soriku

Enjoy:

tumblr_moerwwXeUN1qha12so1_1280.jpg

Shame no Fumi.

Dresden

Persona had 26 episodes and DS2 was better than it with only 13.

Persona wasn't really pleasing for the SMT fan. That shit had like 5 demons or a very low number. I only remember Beelzebub.

I'm not sure if the regular Persona fan actually cares about the demons much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom