• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most spectacular moments of random gameplay in open-world titles: GIFS ONLY

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
Sleeping Dogs

untitled-17153jfd.gif

The reactions of the NPCs in the background always get me.

Neiteio

That doesn't look random at all.....

1. Those car physics make no sense.

2., Is there a track on the ground the car is following?
What I want to know is under what circumstances does a car in GTAIV catch on fire and crash itself when Niko is just minding his own business buying a hot dog. o_O

sunnz

3ZYiD.jpg

Moments like these

FUCKING LOVE the rage engine and the euphoria sofware, to me that is one of the best things this gen, shooting people and seeing effects like crashing, getting shot at, getting hit has never felt or looked so good.

DJIzana

This is why I want a PS4. The constant video recording.

I totally agree with this. The first time hardware excites me... and to see what freaking hilarious stuff the rest of the community has to offer. ESPECIALLY from open world games lol.

This thread is full of so much win hahaha!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Using Chrome?

Eh I imagine it will have its limits compared to PC recording.

Yeah, I thought the problem was solved in the beta build I downloaded a month ago but I haven't bothered to upgrade since but the issue seems to have come back.

Pikma

Banned
I have tons and tons and tons of Just Cause 2 WTF moments saved somewhere, but I suck at making gifs. :/

Pajamas

I really wish I had a gif of this, but I don't so I'll paint a picture for you. I was playing Saints Row the 3rd a while back. Got a slight wanted level and was being pursued by a police car with two officers inside. I took a wrong turn and slammed directly into a wall and was not able to get away. The police car slammed right up against me, the two cops got out and literally ran to each others doors, got in and drove away. I saw the cops do a chinese fire drill and left me to be. wtf mate?

What is up with all of these animals driving cars and motorcycles? I'm assuming they're either hacks or some sort of weird unlockable.

Top Bottom