• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Most spectacular moments of random gameplay in open-world titles: GIFS ONLY

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
0234_mdkcx.gif

Akira_83

Banned
I really wish the the OP had clarified we only use gifs from legit retail games, not mods

because now this topic is flooded with joke gifs of animals driving cars and crazy physics triggered by glitching the game on purpose

OP's post is a perfect example of what SHOULD be posted here... and its really funny because of it

watching an elephant launch over a ramp isnt funny because i expected it to be ridiculous the minute i noticed it was an elephant

its the unexpected AI moments that are most memorable

MrOogieBoogie

BioShock Infinite is like playing some homeless guy's vivid imagination
I really wish the the OP had clarified we only use gifs from legit retail games, not mods

because now this topic is flooded with joke gifs of animals driving cars and crazy physics triggered by glitching the game on purpose

OP's post is a perfect example of what SHOULD be posted here... and its really funny because of it

watching an elephant launch over a ramp isnt funny because i expected it to be ridiculous the minute i noticed it was an elephant

Yeah, I know what you mean, but it's still all good. I should have been more clear, you're right.

I think there's a place for both of them. I laughed just as hard at some of the "legit" ones but I don't think my life was complete before I saw that horse take off in the motorcycle. I mean, I felt like it was at the time, but the world us just...better now.

RDR has so many gif worthy glitches, surprised there haven't been any yet. Among my favorites would be the flying NPC's and wolfwoman

This is one of the best threads this year. These gifs are amazing.

I need to start playing GTA IV again.

Also, we need more Just Cause 2 gifs in here.

The unofficial GTA/Rockstar thread.

Reving engines up for part V.

Edit: ^ To the above: Not the GIF exactly but i do really like the lighting. Is that ARMA 3?

Top Bottom