• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

I piss in the shower every morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Try the toilet sometime. It is great.

Not saying you can't pee in the shower, just saying not every day. Your poor pipes.

MormaPope

Banned
Every time I take a shower I piss in the shower.

Also, every morning shower I'd take before going to highschool I'd attempt to masturbate, every morning. I'd be pissed if I couldn't masturbate because of hot water running out or me about to miss the bus.

I had to sprint a couple times to get to the bus stop, because I spent too much time masturbating in the shower.

Slavik81

snape-severus-snape-25663008-800-600.jpg

Also, every morning shower I'd take before going to highschool I'd attempt to masturbate, every morning. I'd be pissed if I couldn't masturbate because of hot water running out or me about to miss the bus.

I had to sprint a couple times to get to the bus stop, because I spent too much time masturbating in the shower.

LOL and yeah I also piss in the shower all the time. Feels badass.

strobogo

Banned
I have a stand up shower. No tub. No ickyness to piss in it. I also piss in it every time I shower. "Poor pipes"? What? Urine is bad for pipes now?

jwk94

Perfect.

Do the pipes meet or do the pipes go to two different plants: one that handles NON PISS WATER and one that handles SHIT CUM PISS WATER

sn00zer

Everybody does this...im just waiting for the lone poster who ALWAYS shows up in these threads saying they shit in the shower, then the thread derails as he tries to justify himself against the onslaught of questions

It isn't like I'm using the piss as body wash or shampoo.

I also squat down so most of the piss goes right down the drain. It isn't getting all over the shower floor.

I would have to squat waaaay down to accomplish the same, so nope, not for me. The boys in my family do it though.

MattDoza

I used to but stopped doing it because I have to go as soon as I touch the water and I don't turn on the shower head until I'm in the tub. So, I'd end up standing in a little pee. If the urge comes mid-shower, though, I'm letting loose.

Ekdrm2d1

Drunk post.

I pee sitting down every morning. Mainly, so I can poop if I need to. It is nice to take a relaxing sitting-pee though when you first wake-up
ZtD2gN7.png

Only directly into the drain. Courtesy to other people that stand in your shower.

How is it even courtesy? Do you think it makes a difference? I seriously don't understand how people think it's gross. Urine is sterile, it gets washed away. Completely clean. Now, shitting in the shower is gross. Got messy as hell when I stomped it down the drain as a little kid.

But do you piss EXCELLENCE?

I do.

I piss it into the toilet, because I'm not a fucking savage and a shower is not a portapotty with a fucking hose at the top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom