• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of titles for sale on the US PSN store (PS3/PSP/PSV)

Spiegel

TtUC96n.png

jwk94

This is why I prefer discounts when it comes to PS+. IGC is nice, but the discounts are so much better.

inFamous costing more than the second one blows my mind, especially since they gave it away for free to everyone at one point.

Certinty

What a sale!

If only SCEE would do something like this, but who am I kidding, SCEE are an hilarious joke when it comes to sales.

Jawmuncher

I own everything I want besides festival of blood. But ill just wait for that to be free. I'm not dying to play it.

Rootbeer

Banned
Well. It's an awesome sale, no doubts there. But nothing there I want or don't have... was really crossing my fingers hoping God Eater would be on there...

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
I was hoping for PSASBR cross-buy for $20. Now I just have to get a Vita version because I enjoyed the beta and realistically the people I play locally with are more into MK.

PRING FEVER – PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Heritage Sale

(PS3 and PS Vita – Cross Buy Enabled)
I don't get it. If I get both if I buy one, why wouldn't I buy the cheaper one (Vita) while also getting the PS3 one if that is the case.

Takao

Banned
Why have a PlayStation All-Stars themed sale like six months after the game came out? lol

Also, someone wanna give me a month of PS+?

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Was MGS: Portable Ops worth playing? And whats the word on LBP Vita?

LBP Vita is fricking amazing. In my opinion, the best of the series, and probably the definitive LBP title (the touch controls work so well, especially when creating stuff).

I may have to snag Peace Walker PSP for my Vita, since it doesn't look like they'll be doing an HD version of it. I already have MGS 2 and 3 HD for the Vita.

The way most cross buys for retail games digitally is that you have to buy the PS3 version to get the Vita version free. Most PSN cross buys doesn't matter either way.

For example, in order for me to get free Vita Sly and All Stars, I had to buy the PS3 version of both. I bought Sly 4 retail, but I bought All Stars off of PSN. If I bought the Vita version of All Stars digitally, I wouldn't have gotten the PS3 version since, I believe, the PS3 version was more expensive than the Vita version. Also, PS All Stars is awesome and a lot of fun. I recommend it.

Honestly, out of that sales list, I recommend:

PlayStation All Stars
The Metal Gears
The Sly Coopers
The LBPs (Vita one is the best, though)
The inFAMOUS series
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (easily the best in the series next to A Crack in Time)
God of War: Ghost of Sparta (HD or PSP, doesn't matter. It's probably the best God of War out of the entire series. HD version looks fantastic though).

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Nice sale, shame that the MGS Collection isn't cross-buy... might just get the PS3 version then.

Also, do mind that the PS blog post mentions that there will be more games with discount, and that the full list will be available tomorrow.

EDIT:
How long is this sale going on?
one week apparently.

ZeroAKA

I got a few of my friends who have never played a Sony game before into PSASBR. $20 is a good price for the PS3 version, especially if you have people to play with locally.

I don't get it. If I get both if I buy one, why wouldn't I buy the cheaper one (Vita) while also getting the PS3 one if that is the case.
Only the PS3 version supports cross-buy. If you only buy the Vita version, you won't get the PS3 version.

anddo0

I'm in for Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops. I beat it already, but it's worth revisiting, plus is one of few MGS games I don't own (Twin Snakes, the Acid games).. PO+ isn't really worth owning. I'm getting God of War: Origins Collection as well. I still own the DD version of both games (PSP) but have yet to play the HD versions.

whitehawk

Banned
I was hoping for PSASBR cross-buy for $20. Now I just have to get a Vita version because I enjoyed the beta and realistically the people I play locally with are more into MK.

Cross-buy is only if you buy the PS3 version.

Top Bottom