• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Stellar Blade is currently the 2nd most pre-ordered PS5 game on PSN and Amazon

ChiefDada

Gold Member
Are You Sure About That John Cena GIF by MOODMAN

6TL74w1.jpg

This isn't even funny anymore. It's straight up, unadulterated fascism.

They have multiple threads about the game and the main one seems to have a pretty positive sentiment and anticipation towards it.

So weird that some here prefer to live in their weird fantasy without even checking if what they are saying is true lmao
LOL at the plebs using "male gaze" incorrectly.

Ever since Aya Brea, I haven't had this tingling sensation... I just need this game to have a great story to reach perfection
if it scores 88-91 i will take a ban of 69 days.

Ozzie666

Championing Bayonetta was okay, but this characrter isn't? The game doesn't interest me, doesn't offend me. I applaud the developer for going in the direction they are and sticking to their beliefs.
We need more of this.

Last edited:

Salz01

I did my part. I just hope the game ends up actually being good. I think it will regardless….. I hope lol.

Pelao

Nice.
I hope the game is good. I'm not buying it until the reviews are out or, ideally, if there's a demo available before release, but I do have it on my radar. The developer seems pretty based.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Nice.
I hope the game is good. I'm not buying it until the reviews are out or, ideally, if there's a demo available before release, but I do have it on my radar. The developer seems pretty based.
There is good chance reviewers might give it low score because "character is too sexy and they cant take it seriously".

Bernardougf

Gold Member
I’m equally surprised by the preorder numbers for Rebirth. The game comes out in 3 weeks, I thought it’d be higher.
Dont know there is correlation but Remake came out on psplus... I would bet some people are going to wait to play it this way... Im one of them ... subscription changes buying habits.

No boycott news? It could buff it to numero uno
We're gonna need to stoke the flames a bit more

Incidentally did u guys hear jk rowling pre-ordered Stellar Blade bcos Stella's beautiful butt is like, empowering to women I guess because it shows there are like uhhh differences between the sexes or whatever

don't tell anyone shhhhhhhhh

Nice.
Even if it's a 7/10 game with a 10/10 ass, let's see carry the y that's 17/10 GAME OF THE YEAR BABY!!!

peish

Nice.
Hopefully the game turns out great and sells well. I've long said Korean devs have potential if only they could move away from turning everything into a grindy MMO.
With Lies of P and this I hope we start seeing a shift in more Korean devs.

Half the posts are negative and people are getting banned if they are excited about the game for "the wrong reasons".
Yeah you are right, such an awesome open community!

what is wrong with young people these days? self righteous censorship?

User Banned (2 Weeks): Boy's Club Behaviour
Looks fucking awesome!

Can't wait for some good 'ol TNA jiggle-a-thon action.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
I don’t expect it to be anything special, just want it to have chill sidequests, rewarding exploration, likable characters, and hype boss fights. Really looking forward to it.

Eiknarf

Banned
Whoa! I didn’t know IGN was mad about this sort of thing (“sexy females”) 12 years ago, regarding BioShock Infinite

“Boobs = It is most likely a bad game”

Last edited:

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I did a 180 on this game today. I was playing Razors Edge for the first time and really excited at the premise of a new action game with modern visuals since the last big one was DmC5.

Did a lot of trailer watching and reading, and feel like I’ll be there day one.

Top Bottom