• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Lots of titles for sale on the US PSN store (PS3/PSP/PSV)

Velcro Fly

Think if I had PS+ I might spring for the PSP God of War games for $7.50 each but otherwise I'm not sure. I was never a huge fan of first party Sony stuff

I've been really thinking about Infamous 2. I played the first one at launch and loved it but I haven't taken the time to play the sequel.

sense

man most of these look like plus games for free in the coming months especially with the refresh coming in june. sly is tempting. might bite on that

Smart of them to have all these sales. Since PS4 won't have BC it behooves them to entice as many people as possible to buy now as the "long tail" will be artificially shortened.

Also, once they've wrung all the potential sales out of these they can make them free on PS+ without sacrificing too much.

I've been really thinking about Infamous 2. I played the first one at launch and loved it but I haven't taken the time to play the sequel.

It's worth it. I didn't like it quite as much as the first but it's still a great game and well worth the asking price here.

I wish Metal Gear Ac!d was part of the deal / playable on Vita.

GQman2121

Banned
Can someone tell me how much LBP Vita is? I'm on my phone and the text on those charts isn't showing up well.

Pretty much what you would expect it to be. I've played it a bit on my Vita and it's a comparable version of the PS3 game. Just remember that it is still a PSP title.

Damn, bought all the digital MGS games month ago. Oh well, they deserve the money.
Is Twisted Metal Head-On available for Vita yet? Been waiting fucking forever for it.

That's a damn good deal on PSAS. Not really into online fighters though. I assume the game is a bore to play alone? Still have the $10 coupon they gave out. But was hoping for an Arkham City deal sooner or later. Hmmm.

Epic Drop

I'm tempted to pick a few of these up... but I try to keep games that I purchase on the Vita as physical, because all of the PS+ games are filling up my 32gig card and there is NO way I'm buying another one of those.

Salaadin

I bought Peace Walker like 2 weeks ago. My thoughts at time were "I doubt this will be on sale anytime soon".

Damnit!!!!

Good stuff in there though. Might grab Portable Ops just in case it ever becomes Vita compatible in the US.

ReaperXL7

lol considering this is apprently not the full list I expect Killzone Liberation to go on sale since I just bought it, have not had a chance to play it yet but I have heard good things. Im also surprised the killzone games are not on sale considering Radec.

KalBalboa

Banned
This is one of those sales where I know I'll be buying at least one game. The question is which...

MGS HD Vita & DMC Collection are tempting.

Takao

Banned
Why not? Half a year is an eternity is the games' market. $27 isn't even that cheap for non-PS+ people.

Oops, I forgot a word. I meant to say "Why have a PlayStation All-Stars themed sale". That seems like something you'd want to do to promote the game's release.

$20 for Sly 4 is fantastic, as it gets you the Vita version, as well.

And, you know, the game is awesome, too.

Listen to this man. Nothing but truth has been said here.

While you're at it, buy the Sly Collection as well. 4 great games for the price of 1 for PS+ users is a steal.
Get it?

Top Bottom