• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beautiful pictures of gaming hardware

CronoShot

As the title suggests, post some nice looking pictures of gaming hardware.

8867_psp_angle_shot.jpg

Wii.jpg

FY5oHCZ.jpg

Nintendo_DS_Lite_side.jpg

121107_wii_041.jpg

nintendo-3ds-xl-hand.jpg

Man, I remember seeing pictures of the PSP for the first time. I thought it was the most beautiful gadget I'd ever seen. Still no slouch today.

I dont know. They all look very toy-ish to me. I mean, I play videogames all the time, but I just dont find them sleek in anyway.

Giever

A lot of these have just been the official pics of the consoles, though I like that NES one (and was ready to post it myself).

Regardless, I'll add to the official pics! The Super Famicom is absolutely the best looking console of all time, in my opinion. I just love it.

I had wet dreams when the PSP was announced. I was planning to buy a DS but immediately changed my mind after seeing the PSP in a magazine. It was really a bad decision at the time, but I got a DS Lite eventually, and ended up having the best PSP and the best DS.

Sorral

WTF Had?

How dare you sir.

Nah, but what happened?

How dare me I know ;-; I actually wanted to buy another, but they tripled in price for a new since then and I don't even have the time for my vita as it is.

Long story short, it was stolen along with the rest of my gaming collection. I still prefer the original PS3 MGS4 bundle, but oh well.

Where are those sexy pictures of the Red 3DS XL on top of the New Super Mario Bros 2 case that gets posted in every 3DS hardware topic?

Sorral

boutdown, you had a GB Micro too?

Just imagining the finger smudges on that one drives me up the wall.

It is not a portable device. It shouldn't have smudges unless you have to move it a lot.
Now the smudges on my smartphones and vita on the other hand.........

This thread can't go on without having this either!

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
Damn guys, these retro Nintendo handheld pics look dope as hell. Also, call me crazy but one of my absolute favorite designs ever was the Gamecube. What a fucking amazing bit of kit.

Top Bottom