• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beautiful pictures of gaming hardware

mkenyon

Banned
The Vita's beauty isn't just in the shape. It's in the quality of materials, the way the blue LED lights up the fringes of the polished acrylic face plate, the placement and design of the buttons, all of those little things. They nailed every bit of it.

You can tell they agonized over every little detail. I love that kind of precision and dedication. Just talking about it made me want to pull it out of my bag and hold it.

sunnz

Screw you guys, the SS ps3 looks pretty sexy to me.

ps3-review-1_size_10.jpg

Herne

Nah man, it's easy to recognise the Voodoo3 -

3dfx_voodoo3_3000agp_tilt.jpg

Also, somewhat off-topic, I've always loved the 3dfx-branded packaging -

DSCN0114.JPG

DSCF2506.jpg

76648336.jpg

voodoo_3_3000_agp_box.jpg

voodoo_3_3500_agp_box_1.jpg

Voodoo%204%204500%20PCI%20MAC%20BOX.jpg

5184VYMHA9L._SX300_.jpg

Voodoo%204%204500%20BOX2.jpg

box5000_big.jpg

voodoo5_5500_pci_1_box.jpg

voodoo-5-5500agp.jpg

And for the unreleased 6000... is this real?

20110720003.jpg

mkenyon

Banned
Isnt part of the idea of this thread to post beautiful pictures? Lots of these look like blurry messes or stock photos.

madmackem

nintendo-wii-u-white-8gb-console-and-gamepad-bundle-d-00010101000000~232522_alt2.jpg

I really like the white wii u gamepad, ive had black since launch and bought a white basic pack for cheapos as a second console and a new gamepad and really like the clean look of the white. Black gets so dirty looking once its gone its gone you wont get that shiny new looking black back.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
unfhh.. do want badly. where did you find one?
Wal-mart had the transparent smoke and transparent blue controllers as exclusives last holiday. The smoke's out of stock online and unfortunately searching for store availability doesn't seem to work, but some stores should still have a bunch.

We could work something out if you really need one, as I definitely know one near me has plenty of each.

Oh my jigs and juleps. This is fantastic.

Tuck

nintendo-wii-u-white-8gb-console-and-gamepad-bundle-d-00010101000000~232522_alt2.jpg

I really like the white wii u gamepad, ive had black since launch and bought a white basic pack for cheapos as a second console and a new gamepad and really like the clean look of the white. Black gets so dirty looking once its gone its gone you wont get that shiny new looking black back.

I agree. The white gamepad is sexy.

Hackbert

thanks a lot. will look into importing. just saw the blue transparent one for a lot more on german websites. saved.

Top Bottom