• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beautiful pictures of gaming hardware

miIjsDi.jpg

KtclRk0l.jpg

Meelow

Banned
Yeah just having fun with it. I actually really hate that design so I'm glad it's fake.

I kinda like it, looks different than what the PS1/PS2/PS3 looked like, but for some odd reason it reminds me of this, maybe because they both have a Alien look to them in my opinion.

sony-playstation-4_600_425.jpg

Horseticuffs

Full werewolf off the buckle
gameboycolor.jpg

Still hasn't been topped. I had a kiwi one.

It was the simplicity of design on the old hardware that I just love. The old brick Gameboy, the NES, the Famicom. All such beautiful designs.

Man, don't even get me started on that badass wood paneling from back in the day...

SoulUnison

Banned
xhNqzBU.jpg

Best memory card ever :)

Is this a pre-release Dreamcast? One from a different region?

My controllers have a triangular Start button, matching the power LED on the console itself. Their cords also aren't as long. There's also a couple slight differences in the console itself from what I'm looking at on a shelf right now.

hlhbk

My controllers have a triangular Start button, matching the power LED on the console itself. Their cords also aren't as long. There's also a couple slight differences in the console itself from what I'm looking at on a shelf right now.

Yeah its certainly different than the dreamcast I have.

Beren

Ya is different than the one i had too, the one i had was more like:

M7T0lZP.jpg

I just found the other one in google , maybe a prerelease one as you said :)

Spinluck

wii-u-2.png

Kind of unfortunate the Wii U console itself looks way too much like the original Wii.

Both of the designs are plain and boring, not bad though. But for the sake of the Wii U, the actual console looking a little like the Wii doesn't help the people who already think or thought it was an add-on for the Wii.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Really guys? Not one mention of the transparent 3DSXL?

2iH2Lb3.jpg

Ws3Wkaf.jpg

Step up your game.

braves01

Banned
Gamcube is a beautiful looking machine, probably my favorite home console design. OG PS2 is second because it almost feels kinda 80s cool to me.

In terms of handhelds, GBA micro is king. DS Lite close second. (DS phat disgusts me) All the Sony platforms look good too. OG 3DS looks great in pictures, but the ergonomics are just...ugh, which is why I have an XL now, which looks okay except for bad NA colors. GB, GBC, and GBA and SP don't really stand out to me except for all the colors. Handhelds in general look better than home consoles imo.

Speedwagon

Michelangelo painted the Sistine Chapel. Yabuki turned off voice chat in Mario Kart races. True artists of their time.

It's a prototype Dreamcast from 1998. Other regions have the same features as you described.

OT:

Top Bottom