• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Speaking of Fetishes: How do I get her to slap me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long story short, I recently got 'active' with a lady! The thing is, we are treating this very casually, nothing serious. Hate to use that term "fuck buddy" such a dumb ass term, but I guess it's more of that than anything serious. So she's sleeping over tomorrow night, this would be only the second time we are getting it on, she also happens to be leaving town on business first week of June, so basically I probabaky have only another two, maximum three more times to sleep with her until she leaves.

She was pretty controlling in bed the first time, I didn't mind that at all. We were watching a movie last night, where the main character (the dude) gets slapped around by the woman on top of her (simply for kinky reasons) I kind of found that hot, and joked to her about how I'd love to have that happening to me. She laughed it off... But now I kinda want her to slap me around in bed, but since we're not really been together for too long, I'm not sure how to request it without weirding her out.

Is there a smooth way of asking for this? Or should I just not mess a good thing I have right now and don't bring up weird fetishes at all this early in our "relationship"?

What say you GAF?

J2 Cool

Don't worry about it being early in relationship, it's very casual and you don't even know if you want to yet. You should be getting to what you like and seeing how your compatible with each other. Be a little physical/controlling with her in bed (which she might like) to work her up, then tell her to slap you.

Chuckie

Oh and say "slap me", not "hit me" ...otherwise you get punched in the face like Hank Moody in Californication.

Oh and say "slap me", not "hit me" ...otherwise you get punched in the face like Hank Moody in Californication.
Yeah, there's no "Crazy lil' thing called love" going on here.

I can't tell if some of your advice is serious or you guys are fuckin with me, well I can for some too obvious ones, but "what did the five finger say to the face?" would This work?

Chuckie

Yeah, there's no "Crazy lil' thing called love" going on here.

I can't tell if some of your advice is serious or you guys are fuckin with me, well I can for some too obvious ones, but "what did the five finger say to the face?" would This work?

Nah I was kinda serious. Ask her to slap you in the heat of the moment. When people are horny they are willing to do more.

Musician

The more horny a girl (or guy, probably) is, the more open they are to kinky stuff. Get her going real good then take it from there.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Stick you fingers up her butt hopefully it will shock her into slapping you. Or call out her sisters/mother/hot aunts name during sex

akira28

Tell her you have a fetish, a thing that gets you hard, where you say something rude to her, and she slaps you for saying something fresh, and that turns you on. She'll go for it. Easy. No woman ever would refuse that roleplay. You may have to dress up like a sailor.

Al-ibn Kermit

I think anybody who's had a fuckbuddy before will have experimented with kinky/teasing stuff. This is pretty vanilla and I'm sure she'll give you a couple light slaps if you just ask for it in a casual way.

What would actually be impressive is if you could get her to do it in a way that's not acting.

Noshino

Heat of the moment kind of request is your best bet, its the quickest and if she doesnt agree and/or finds it weird you can claim that you werent thinking about it and were spouting random shit.

Tell her to bite your nipples.

Hell no, it hurts way too much

How can she slap you mean?

Hollie crap! Haha! Took me a while to remember that old' viral video/meme. First, I was confused by your subtle post here Speevy, then I saw the post quoted again below and finally caught on.

How can she slap?

Talk about a total missed opportunity for a witty thread title. It would be awesome if a mod could reword the last part to "How can she slap?" haha!

Anyway, I really appreciate the solid advice here, the general consensus seems to be a lot more about good timing than what to actually say or how to say it. It is more about when to say it I guess. And funny enough "Slap me" as simple and as direct as it is, seems to be the right answer when asked at the right time. We'll see If I can pull this off.

Skunkers

Ask nicely, if that doesn't work, mid-coitus:

"Your vagine smells like the maggot-infested carcass of a sea otter that died drowning in a pool of spoiled milk three weeks ago."

Profit?

You've already approached the topic and planted a seed in her brain, I'm sure that if you ask for it during coitus she'll slap you rather than interuptus.

Say "would you take a shit on me?" and when she vehemently refuses hold up your hands and say "whoa, okay, maybe just a bit of slapping?"

SLEIGHT OF HAND

I always thought we were in a time where a couple could ask what they want from each other in terms of sex. I know I always I did. Share your interests and talk about it with her. If she loves you she will say what she thinks of it and either deny it or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom