• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GetLoadedGo - Dishonored, Fallout 3/NV GOTY, Oblivion/Morrwind GOTY and more - $15

M.D

I think this justifies its own thread

GetLoadedGo

Dishonoured
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Pack
Fallout 3: GOTY
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
Hunted: The Demons Forge
Brink
RAGE
Doom 3 BFG

2 Games for $15

All Steam keys

Toki767

They're supposedly affiliated/owned by Eurogamer so I'd assume they're legit.

Still doesn't beat that $30 price mistake Gamer's Gate did for all of these games + Skyrim though.

M.D

They did a lot of these deals in the past and have their separate website GetGamesGo

Never bought anything from them personally, but I'll find out now ;p

Perkel

Banned
I think this justifies its own thread

GetLoadedGo

Dishonoured
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Pack
Fallout 3: GOTY
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Deluxe
Hunted: The Demons Forge
Brink
RAGE
Doom 3 BFG

2 Games for $15

All Steam keys

Wasn't posting sites which are selling steam keys banned ?

Zoc

I want Dishonored and I don't have any of the other games, but none of them look that great to me. What's the best one?

Sblargh

Banned
Is Hunted or Brink any good? Otherwise I will double dip on New Vegas. Does New Vegas have amazing game changing mods like the Elder Scrolls series does?

Booshka

I want Dishonored and I don't have any of the other games, but none of them look that great to me. What's the best one?

Morrowind GOTY in my opinion. The best Elder Scrolls game and can be made very beautiful with some mods. It's a serious time commitment though, so if you don't plan on investing at least 100 hours into it, don't bother.

Grief.exe

Morrowind GOTY in my opinion. The best Elder Scrolls game and can be made very beautiful with some mods. It's a serious time commitment though, so if you don't plan on investing at least 100 hours into it, don't bother.

Its arguably one of the best games in the pack, but it might not be the best one to combine with.

Morrowind will likely get pretty cheap during the Summer sale.

Booshka

Its arguably one of the best games in the pack, but it might not be the best one to combine with.

Morrowind will likely get pretty cheap during the Summer sale.

Yea I was just thinking that, probably better to take advantage of the better savings on more expensive and newer games.

Is Hunted or Brink any good? Otherwise I will double dip on New Vegas. Does New Vegas have amazing game changing mods like the Elder Scrolls series does?

Not nearly as many mods. It has all the standard visual overhauls, new fancy weapons, tweaks, but I've seen nothing like fully voiced companions.

Ken

Hunted is pretty generic; nothing special about it.

Brink would depend on how alive the online population in it is since it's a 100% multiplayer game.

Grief.exe

The Fallout series is running on a modified Gamebyro, same as Oblivion, Morrowind, Skyrim, and Fallout 3/NV. They all have ridiculous amounts of mods available.

Brink probably isn't worth the investment. I'm sure the multiplayer community is likely dead by this point, and playing with the bots is a horrible experience.

Here are a couple pictures from modded Fallout 3.

439s40.png

2eys3i.png

Sblargh

Banned
All these smiley faces are freaking me out.

I think people are testing to see if the new layout brought emoticons back. :lol:

And despiste having made my decision before the posts, thank you guys for your opinions, it drove away any buyer's remorse I could have about double dipping on a game.

The deed is done! I'll finally be able to play Dishonored, wow!

Raxious

So how long does it take before I get a mail? I've been waiting 10 minutes and I have yet to recieve both the keys and the complete your password setup mail.

edit:
Nvm, fixed it by doing the 'lost my password' option. Went for Dishonored and Fallout 3 GOTY

M.D

So how long does it take before I get a mail? I've been waiting 10 minutes and I have yet to recieve both the keys and the complete your password setup mail.

I got them right away
Check your spam folder?

Did you get the order confirmation code when you made the purchase?

Edit: Glad it worked out

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Excellent dude been waiting to pickup 3 of these titles.

Went for both Fallout packs and Rage/Dishonored. Picked up Dishonored last week on Steam so will trade that with someone.

Redrum_82

Is the BFG edition of Doom 3 that bad? I never played the original.

I want Dishonored, but I already have most of the other ones.

Apocryphon

Rage is worth the price of admission alone. That and Dishonoured is great value. Shame it doesn't include the Scorchers DLC for Rage though.

Nikodemos

Aww, man... Not again. My wallet can't take this much punishment, not after GOG's sale.

So, fully knowing I'll more than likely terribly regret this come Monday...

FO3+FO:NV y/n?
I mean, are the two bundles (which appear complete, with all DLCs) worth it for $7.5 each?

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Aww, man... Not again. My wallet can't take this much punishment, not after GOG's sale.

So, fully knowing I'll more than likely terribly regret this come Monday...

FO3+FO:NV y/n?
I mean, are the two bundles (which appear complete, with all DLCs) worth it for $7.5 each?

If you haven't played them, absolutely.

I'll probably pick up NV but can't decide what else. Never really enjoyed Dishonored. Don't need Elder Scrolls or Rage.

Rashid

Banned
I really want Oblivion, other then that nothing else. I'm looking to buy it on Steam to support the devs and I really enjoyed it but only played for about 2 hours when I tried it on a friends computer.

I think I'll dip for Dishonored. But I can't make up my mind on what to get for the other game. I want NV but I also want RAGE. Hmm. Choices, choices.
I really want Oblivion, other then that nothing else. I'll be honest, I pirated a copy of it last year and really liked it, used mods for the first time too. Looking to buy it on Steam to support the devs and i really enjoyed it but only played for about 2 hours.
Nice knowing you.

Top Bottom