• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OT | Catfish Season 2 - MTV

Status
Not open for further replies.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
D0RRcfK.png

krpiper

It's interesting, how much is scripted? Like those two guys seem very interfering at times, just let conversation develop

MThanded

Surprised there wasn't already an OT for the show. After seeing the start of this episode it was necessary.

Social

I watched the first 5 or so episodes but it always followed the exact same structure and it bored me fast. Will the next season change that up a bit?

If this isn't scripted some these people are either desperate or stupid as hell. Saw like two eps in the first season and I don't get how people don't think something is weird like not being able to talk to a person on a call for a year but still texting and instant messaging.

MThanded

Tonight's episode is next level so far. That's why it is an hour and 30 minutes tonight.

krpiper

If this isn't scripted some these people are either desperate or stupid as hell. Saw like two eps in the first season and I don't get how people don't think something is weird like not being able to talk to a person on a call for a year but still texting and instant messaging.

You would be surprised i guess.

Anyone watch the movie?

Are all episodes going to be an hour and a half now? Think they're stretching them out too much now. And I doubt we'll have two episodes in a row where everything works out perfectly.

The extra 30 minutes is some fuckass after show.
Ah okay, thanks for clarifying. Usually after shows are listed seperately on my TV guide, not sure why this isn't, but I'm glad that's the case. Can skip the after show this way, and watch The Daily Show on time, good.

Wow this dude is a total douche. "i was giving her a gift." I don't think I've seen Nev get quite so pissed at someone before also.

There we go, Max just called him a douchebag. Glad he agrees with me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom