• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anal sex question

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and I had our first successful attempt at anal on Saturday. Went in with a condom. Today she told me she is really raw.

Kinda worried it might scare her away from anal forever. She enjoyed the last half of it when she loosened up.

We used tons of lube. Question is: What can remove her raw sensations in the future? Do I need to go slower? It was her first time doing anal (and mine also). Will the raw sensations go away naturally if we do it enough? If so, how long does it take to "break in"?

Andrew.

Banned
mal-what.gif

To my understanding, there is always going to be some soreness in the days after. Maybe spend more time preparing her? IE: Stretch her out a bit more with fingers before erm...going all in.

Borgnine

MBA in pussy licensing and rights management
The rawness comes from her sphincter straining to close around your tiny dick.

TommyT

All joking aside - Did you just go in dick first without warming it up with a finger? It could also have been something she ate (and subsequently pooped out) making the inside not-so-ready for anal. Bad reaction to the lube; have you used it before vaginally? Same thing with the condom; do you use those vaginally? The condom, if too loose (no size jab here), could bunch up and rub her the wrong way on the inside.

edit: It could have been a combination of those as well. Depending on your size (mostly girth) and this being her first time it will probably be rough for her. It's pretty normal her to feel 'weird' the next day or so because ya know, she had a penis in her butt and that's new to that area. Raw though, as in it hurts when she poops isn't particularly normal.

DBT85

Sorry I'm from the UK and I'm not able to see the thread to answer your question thanks to the new internet rules.

kehs

Banned
Probably shouldn't have gone full penile on her first try.

It's possible you used the wrong kind of lube too, most of the stuff for regular vaginal is horrible for anal.

Give it a week or two until she's not sore anymore and try again but maybe just fingers/small toys. Gotta work it up gradually.

Doc johnsons anal lube is a staple.

dbztrk

SlipperySlope...

Try loosening her up with a toy. Also, please use plenty of lube. The wetter she is, the less of a raw feeling she should have.

Foxix Von

Give it time. Use lots of lube, and more importantly is warm up time and foreplay around that... area to get things ready. It can take a while to get those muscles to relax, especially if the person is anxious or tense because it's a new experience. Just give it more time and take it much, much slower.

My wife and I had our first successful attempt at anal on Saturday. Went in with a condom. Today she told me she is really raw.

Kinda worried it might scare her away from anal forever. She enjoyed the last half of it when she loosened up.

We used tons of lube. Question is: What can remove her raw sensations in the future? Do I need to go slower? It was her first time doing anal (and mine also). Will the raw sensations go away naturally if we do it enough? If so, how long does it take to "break in"?

2i95tg9_zps1bfbe4a1.jpg

akira28

condoms cause different friction from skin on skin. You might try a different kind of lube too. Like not KY, but something silicone based with lower friction. You might try slower because there really shouldn't be a lot of pain.

You may have to gently massage her and wait until she's completely relaxed.

Fingers and tongue I mean.

Learn 2 enema and get rid of the condoms and use silicone gel and you're in like Errol Flynn.

Ferrio

Banned

Use a silcone lube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom